Mugen Field Freezing (Patched and Resolved)

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Whoa, the wait for the patch didn't really take long at all this time.

I was expecting to check back on this thread in several weeks.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

Phadin
Vassal
Vassal
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:22 am

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby Phadin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Hellsurvivor wrote:Thank for the patch.Now that I restarted TWHTHK since friday.I 'll continue before returning to MGZ


I restarted it a little over a week ago myself, doing the re-install every play session. No crashes yet, though someone else has reported one. Up to chapter 12 now, hoping to finish then on to MSZ at last.

User avatar
SAFeinne
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby SAFeinne » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 am

So, not only do Slumbering bosses work now, it seems that Sleep does in fact apply from Ditz attacks now.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:18 am

SAFeinne wrote:So, not only do Slumbering bosses work now, it seems that Sleep does in fact apply from Ditz attacks now.

Neat, that means that the English version is more fixed than the Asian counterparts.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
Mao Kag
Majin
Majin
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby Mao Kag » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:44 am

my guess is they tought they should repaire both since they already knew their was a prob with it bud

anyway i was starting to work on a neptunia victory fanfiction so im kind of happy its finally out

seriously i do the weirdess think when im bored

i think they might have removed the slumbering boss althogether ive done a full run and didnt meet any but maybe i was just lucky :P

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby vampko » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:36 am

Woo! As I suspected the game would get patched before I got it :mrgreen:
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
SAFeinne
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby SAFeinne » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:58 am

Bal-Sagoth wrote:Ah, finally, the patch... Except it comes so late I don't even have any interest left for the game.

Praises be given to NISA, Compile Heart and Sony for this combined debauchery of uselessness.

Two months to release a 17 MO patch in order to fix an easily identified bug.

You really should consider a political carreer, that's where this display of ineffectuality is most observed.


Just because it was easy to determine that Slumbering Bosses crashed the game does not mean it was easy to determine why they did. They also seem to have decided to fix bugs we didn't even ask for fixed.

User avatar
Mao Kag
Majin
Majin
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby Mao Kag » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:16 am

dont mind my last post they didnt remove the slumbering boss they're stil there just ran into one

i guess my last run was really just pure luck buds

User avatar
ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 731
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:09 am
Location: Misty Lake - Gensokyo
Contact:

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:49 am

Mao Kag wrote:dont mind my last post they didnt remove the slumbering boss they're stil there just ran into one

i guess my last run was really just pure luck buds

Slumbering boss encounters are luck based, really. Though, I believe you encounter more of them on carnage route or if you have a higher MP bet.
Image
Image

User avatar
Steilon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 365
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:41 am
Location: Wales netherworld incorporated dood

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby Steilon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:17 pm

SAFeinne wrote:
Bal-Sagoth wrote:Ah, finally, the patch... Except it comes so late I don't even have any interest left for the game.

Praises be given to NISA, Compile Heart and Sony for this combined debauchery of uselessness.

Two months to release a 17 MO patch in order to fix an easily identified bug.

You really should consider a political carreer, that's where this display of ineffectuality is most observed.


Just because it was easy to determine that Slumbering Bosses crashed the game does not mean it was easy to determine why they did. They also seem to have decided to fix bugs we didn't even ask for fixed.


I don't get why they couldn't have just taken slumbering bosses out, I mean the outcome is awesome seeing as they are still in the game but if it was that much of a problem I don't see why they didn't just boot it out dood?

Also Bal, I get that it was annoying and like you I'm into something else now so it's sitting on the shelf for a while untill I finish which is annoying but at least they fixed it, would you have prefered it if they left it and you never got to play the game properly ever, I don't think NISA, compile heart or sony wanted the negative press from this either, it affects sales if people lack confidence in both a company and it's products, granted I feel like maybe they could have done more to prevent this but it's a moot point it's fixed and we should be happy that even if we aren't playing it quite yet we will know that we can play the fixed version when we are done and ready dood. :)
They didn't make me a prinny for my explosive personality dood's -_-

User avatar
nekosaur
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby nekosaur » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:16 pm

Steilon wrote:I don't get why they couldn't have just taken slumbering bosses out, I mean the outcome is awesome seeing as they are still in the game but if it was that much of a problem I don't see why they didn't just boot it out dood?


My two cents is that they've likely poured their heart into this game (And all the others they've made). I can see it being much more fulfilling to fix the game to play as intended then to just accept defeat so easily and cut out part of the content. :D

User avatar
Steilon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 365
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:41 am
Location: Wales netherworld incorporated dood

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby Steilon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:49 pm

nekosaur wrote:
Steilon wrote:I don't get why they couldn't have just taken slumbering bosses out, I mean the outcome is awesome seeing as they are still in the game but if it was that much of a problem I don't see why they didn't just boot it out dood?


My two cents is that they've likely poured their heart into this game (And all the others they've made). I can see it being much more fulfilling to fix the game to play as intended then to just accept defeat so easily and cut out part of the content. :D


Hmmm good point, there are still game designers who take pride in their work, I like to think the people who created games like mugen souls and disgaea are among them dood. :lol:
They didn't make me a prinny for my explosive personality dood's -_-

User avatar
nekosaur
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby nekosaur » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm

We will be doomed the day devs stop taking pride in their work. :lol:

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4344
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:11 am

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby shadowmaksim » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Having a lot of pride in their work is a good thing...but let's hope it isn't to the point where they have so much pride that they become blind/deaf/whatever to constructive criticism.

User avatar
nekosaur
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: (Mugen Souls Z) Mugen Field Freezing

Postby nekosaur » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:13 pm

shadowmaksim wrote:Having a lot of pride in their work is a good thing...but let's hope it isn't to the point where they have so much pride that they become blind/deaf/whatever to constructive criticism.


And I completely agree with you. As they say, moderation is key. 8-)


Return to “Mugen Souls Z”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest