Mugen Field Freezing (Patched and Resolved)

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Crash/Freeze in Mugen Field

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:02 am

MegaManZXAvant wrote:
neonie wrote:So this got resolved, and I literally had time to move into an entirely new house by the time it did.

The game has only been out for 3 months so I would say it wasn't that long of a wait.

@darkr The wait is on Sony not the company that makes the patch as it has to be okay'd by Sony before it can be released.

At least now I can think about getting this game for my birthday in October or save up and buy it myself before hand.

I'll be getting Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 next month which this time isn't published by NIS America but by Idea Factory International.

Re;Birth1 comes out in September??

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Crash/Freeze in Mugen Field

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:04 am

ChirunoHakurei wrote:
MegaManZXAvant wrote:
neonie wrote:So this got resolved, and I literally had time to move into an entirely new house by the time it did.

The game has only been out for 3 months so I would say it wasn't that long of a wait.

@darkr The wait is on Sony not the company that makes the patch as it has to be okay'd by Sony before it can be released.

At least now I can think about getting this game for my birthday in October or save up and buy it myself before hand.

I'll be getting Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 next month which this time isn't published by NIS America but by Idea Factory International.

Re;Birth 1 comes out in September??

No it comes out in August 26th, read the post date and you'll understand.
Spoiler:
I posted that on July 31st.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”