Mugen Souls Z

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
Hevensknite
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Mugen Souls Z

Postby Hevensknite » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:55 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Hevensknite wrote:What's the preferred way of getting the self defense matter?

The 3rd Random Matter set on Digital Monocle will give Self-Defense+10 matter at the cost of 1076 G-Ups for one. It requires Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 13 to get.

You can find the Vacuum Tube from Argon on 25,001~100,000 Carnage Route floors 31~39.
Tip: Just keep using an Out Bell until Argon shows up and when you find him, just KO him only and then Out Bell again so you can stay on the same floor.

You will also need Angel's Melody from No Vember (also found on this floor) but if you need extra, farm them in the fourth 7 World World redux battle.

Well im gonna have to do some field runs for that g up! Thanks for the help! Also is that one of the paid dlc?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Hevensknite wrote:Well im gonna have to do some field runs for that g up! Thanks for the help! Also is that one of the paid dlc?

You're welcome, this is actually one of the free DLCs that unlocks the recipes for them to be made. Free DLC is very useful, suggest getting every if you're planning on playing this game for a long time.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Hevensknite
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Hevensknite » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:03 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Hevensknite wrote:Well im gonna have to do some field runs for that g up! Thanks for the help! Also is that one of the paid dlc?

You're welcome, this is actually one of the free DLCs that unlocks the recipes for them to be made. Free DLC is very useful, suggest getting every if you're planning on playing this game for a long time.

Yeah I wanna go for the platinum because I'm really enjoying the game but I feel I don't make much progress when I play lol

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Now I need a quick way to get my female samurai duo to level 9999 so I can ping them back and forth and get 1000% stat gains. Then I can fuse them with my main guys... :)
PSN: YuriFan9999

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Hevensknite wrote:Yeah I wanna go for the platinum because I'm really enjoying the game but I feel I don't make much progress when I play lol

I'm guess you're at the post game? That's actually when the game starts to have a challenge, I wish the main story was like this the whole way because people take the game too lightly during the main story and get slaughtered by fake Tioni lol.

Once you manage to beat the post game, you will have a very high chance of getting the platinum since all that's left is beating the Mugen Field on max bet and the Special Worlds.
NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Now I need a quick way to get my female samurai duo to level 9999 so I can ping them back and forth and get 1000% stat gains. Then I can fuse them with my main guys... :)

Mugen Field with all of the EXP bonuses should be really easy to get to level 9999.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Hevensknite
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Hevensknite » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:25 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Hevensknite wrote:Yeah I wanna go for the platinum because I'm really enjoying the game but I feel I don't make much progress when I play lol

I'm guess you're at the post game? That's actually when the game starts to have a challenge, I wish the main story was like this the whole way because people take the game too lightly during the main story and get slaughtered by fake Tioni lol.

Once you manage to beat the post game, you will have a very high chance of getting the platinum since all that's left is beating the Mugen Field on max bet and the Special Worlds.
NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Now I need a quick way to get my female samurai duo to level 9999 so I can ping them back and forth and get 1000% stat gains. Then I can fuse them with my main guys... :)

Mugen Field with all of the EXP bonuses should be really easy to get to level 9999.

Yeah I'm at the point where I gotta go back into the mugen field after taking care of the fakes but a mugen field at max bet is a scary thought!

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:52 pm

Great now I just got a new bug. :x
For some reason, I can't trigger Fever Mode no matter what I do. :(
Reloading doesn't help, loading a previous save doesn't help, quitting/restarting the game doesn't help, even shutting the console down and turning it back on doesn't fix it.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:59 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Great now I just got a new bug. :x
Reloading doesn't help, loading a previous save doesn't help, quitting/restarting the game doesn't help, even shutting the console down and turning it back on doesn't fix it.

You might be onto something as one of the challenges requires you to get at least two fever modes and I did trigger two but was never able to complete the challenge which is possible the fever mode might be somewhat broken.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:07 pm

MegaManZXAvant wrote:

You might be onto something as one of the challenges requires you to get at least two fever modes and I did trigger two but was never able to complete the challenge which is possible the fever mode might be somewhat broken.

Are you sure you need fever mode and not fever time?
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:11 pm

neonie wrote:
MegaManZXAvant wrote:

Are you sure you need fever mode and not fever time?

Activate Frenzy Mode first (you should know how to do this) then blast off an enemy to one of those orbs to trigger Fever Mode or time whatever it is called.

Scratch above paragraph, the challenge required 2 or more activation's of Fever Mode not Fever Time.
Last edited by MegaManZXAvant on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Thing is no orbs appear, the fever mode music doesn't play, and I don't see the word "Fever mode" flashed across the screen. :(

If I reload a save that's under 200 hours, fever mode triggers... but I don't want to lose over 90 hours of work. :x

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:04 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Thing is no orbs appear, the fever mode music doesn't play, and I don't see the word "Fever mode" flashed across the screen. :(

If I reload a save that's under 200 hours, fever mode triggers... but I don't want to lose over 90 hours of work. :x

Fever Mode is working fine for me I was just confused on the difference between Fever Mode & Fever Time.

Are you blasting enemy's into the items in the air? That is one way in triggering Fever Mode. You can however Frenzy the large crystal to trigger Fever Mode as well.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:18 pm

How do you activate fever mode (not time) quickly by the way? It says you can destroy large and small crystals, but but destroying crystals is a pain in the ass and every time I destroy them in Mugen Field it wins me the match and I have one or two more stars on the fever meter, so I imagine there's got to be a more efficient way to activating it in a single round.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:33 pm

I just Frenzy the Large Crystal. Works within a few turns, and skipping animations keeps things moving along.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

mario_0345
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby mario_0345 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:38 pm

Another way to trigger Fever mode is by peoning one of the smaller crystals.

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”