Mugen Souls Z

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Mugen Souls Z

Postby neonie » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Rednal wrote:I just Frenzy the Large Crystal. Works within a few turns, and skipping animations keeps things moving along.

mario_0345 wrote:Another way to trigger Fever mode is by peoning one of the smaller crystals.

OH! Alright then that sounds way more doable then lol.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Blast off enemy's into the floating "?" and you will eventually trigger fever mode. Every 2 "?" will give 1 fever mode star.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:32 am

Beat the true ending so I guess I'm done with this one, I don't really have time to beat it again plus I already platinumized the JP, so no big deal.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:14 am

darkrchaos wrote:Beat the true ending so I guess I'm done with this one, I don't really have time to beat it again plus I already platinum'd the JP, so no big deal.

It doesn't hurt to get a double platinum.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:29 pm

MegaManZXAvant wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:Beat the true ending so I guess I'm done with this one, I don't really have time to beat it again plus I already platinum'd the JP, so no big deal.

It doesn't hurt to get a double platinum.

I don't really have enough time. I plan on getting a new game today, and I will most likely play that until I get a PS4

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 pm

I found out that I had skipped the Fever Mode tutorial. That's why I could never trigger it. :oops:
PSN: YuriFan9999

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:54 am

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:I found out that I had skipped the Fever Mode tutorial. That's why I could never trigger it. :oops:

Wow that has got to be embarrassing.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Thats me done as much as i can, the rest i can leave out .... that being shampuru's

On a side note

Hopefully, when my new capture card (old one fried) comes in, i can start taking some pics and show how simply absurdity can be beaten.

Also hope to get editing the wiki real soon .... although i noticed that there are links to each of the battle's in the components section ( all red ones, unmade pages ). Wouldnt it be easier to make one single one so that way i.e Mugen word radux Absurdity ect, when the page is created it will list the battles and enemy count and stats and shampuru they give or whatever.

Looking forward to seeing some tips on how to beat Absurdity.

No worries, the broken links on the Special World component list (Mugen Souls Z) article will link to the world pages such as Mugen World Redux (Mugen Souls Z), Ultimate Absurdity World (Mugen Souls Z) etc instead of individual battles. I have some tips for the Festival of Pain trophy as well, I thought that trophy was pretty easy.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Hevensknite
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Hevensknite » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Anyone have any tips on getting a longer combo? I've been going after the 999 hits trophy which I assume can only be done using fever time but I can never get past like 500 hits.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Hevensknite wrote:Anyone have any tips on getting a longer combo? I've been going after the 999 hits trophy which I assume can only be done using fever time but I can never get past like 500 hits.

Sure, I have a couple of tips. This is also going to be a money making tip as well. First tip is creating some Fever Time money making peons. It's important to use skills with very low wait time, use conditional skills that reduce wait time and defending until your characters get multiple turns.

Create 4 brand new Humaniod peons (Mechanic 2nd tier males)

Fusions for Conditional Skills
1.) "Kicked by a Horse" learned from White Horse Gunner floor 60 Rest Stop. Gives 25% more blast off power.

2.) "Swift Runner" learned from Golden Hand floor 100 Rest Stop. Reduces WAIT time by 25% when using skills.

3.) "Weight Saving S" learned from Cyborg Queen level 300. Increased WAIT effects nullified.

Fusions for Battle Skills
1.) "Clear" learned from Novice Fighter on floor 10 Rest Stop. The main skill to use, has biggest AOE radius, and the shortest WAIT time and 100 blast off.
"Fighting Spirit" from Novice Fighter by level up. Secondary skill if you need extra Blast off or if Clear cannot reach the enemy. Has the 2nd shortest WAIT time and 200 Blast off.

2.) "Fearful Fire" from Bioloid King on floor 100 Rest Stop. Used a last resort if Charge Shot couldn't reach the enemy or if your blast off is too low. WAIT time is extremely long.

The actual money making process:

- Give your Humanoids armor that increases SP and upgrade them to 100- avoid int (I use Sturdy Belt which is found from enemies on Sapphire World and Castor Ruins).

1.) increasing the frenzy meter of the large crystal enough for it to get frenzied in one turn

2.) Target some enemy with a fearful fire to get 950 blast off (+ the clear at start is max)

3.) get a small enemy by themselves (Kill the rest)

4.) Defend until you get Syrma/ Chou-Chou after an enemy action with 6-7 of your characters portraits on the Turn Meter on top.

-Once Fever Mode's activated - Swap all of your characters who aren't the weak peons and begin using the "Clear" magic skill and bounce them onto the Fever Orbs.

These peons are very versatile, you can also clear some of the challenge non-killing challenges like a piece of cake since they're weak and can give high blast off combos, destroy crystals and destroy objects easily without kill the enemies and failing the challenge.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Hevensknite
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Hevensknite » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:10 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
Hevensknite wrote:Anyone have any tips on getting a longer combo? I've been going after the 999 hits trophy which I assume can only be done using fever time but I can never get past like 500 hits.

Sure, I have a couple of tips. This is also going to be a money making tip as well. First tip is creating some Fever Time money making peons. It's important to use skills with very low wait time, use conditional skills that reduce wait time and defending until your characters get multiple turns.

Create 4 brand new Humaniod peons (Mechanic 2nd tier males)

Fusions for Conditional Skills
1.) "Kicked by a Horse" learned from White Horse Gunner floor 60 Rest Stop. Gives 25% more blast off power.

2.) "Swift Runner" learned from Golden Hand floor 100 Rest Stop. Reduces WAIT time by 25% when using skills.

3.) "Weight Saving S" learned from Cyborg Queen level 300. Increased WAIT effects nullified.

Fusions for Battle Skills
1.) "Clear" learned from Novice Fighter on floor 10 Rest Stop. The main skill to use, has biggest AOE radius, and the shortest WAIT time and 100 blast off.
"Fighting Spirit" from Novice Fighter by level up. Secondary skill if you need extra Blast off or if Clear cannot reach the enemy. Has the 2nd shortest WAIT time and 200 Blast off.

2.) "Fearful Fire" from Bioloid King on floor 100 Rest Stop. Used a last resort if Charge Shot couldn't reach the enemy or if your blast off is too low. WAIT time is extremely long.

The actual money making process:

- Give your Humanoids armor that increases SP and upgrade them to 100- avoid int (I use Sturdy Belt which is found from enemies on Sapphire World and Castor Ruins).

1.) increasing the frenzy meter of the large crystal enough for it to get frenzied in one turn

2.) Target some enemy with a fearful fire to get 950 blast off (+ the clear at start is max)

3.) get a small enemy by themselves (Kill the rest)

4.) Defend until you get Syrma/ Chou-Chou after an enemy action with 6-7 of your characters portraits on the Turn Meter on top.

-Once Fever Mode's activated - Swap all of your characters who aren't the weak peons and begin using the "Clear" magic skill and bounce them onto the Fever Orbs.

These peons are very versatile, you can also clear some of the challenge non-killing challenges like a piece of cake since they're weak and can give high blast off combos, destroy crystals and destroy objects easily without kill the enemies and failing the challenge.

Oh man thanks a lot!! I'll get right to it once I get back on! I've got one more question pertaining to peon fusion. To get the peons to have high percentages you continuously fuse a pair until they reach 1000%(believe that's the limit). So to get the story characters to the limit you have to get a peon to the limit and then fuse them right? I feel as though I'm over simplifying this and in reality it's more complicated than I think it is...

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:43 pm

I don't know when I'll be getting back to Mugen Souls Z. In a few days I'm getting Tales of Xillia 2. Next week, I'm getting Neptunia Re;Birth 1. In October, I'm getting Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus. And right now I'm working on Mana Khemia: Student Alliance.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Hevensknite wrote:Oh man thanks a lot!! I'll get right to it once I get back on! I've got one more question pertaining to peon fusion. To get the peons to have high percentages you continuously fuse a pair until they reach 1000%(believe that's the limit). So to get the story characters to the limit you have to get a peon to the limit and then fuse them right? I feel as though I'm over simplifying this and in reality it's more complicated than I think it is...

Yes, that is correct. Main character cannot reach the maximum stat% potential until there is a peon that has it first.

(Game mechanic spoiler)
Spoiler:
Since the main character can't be a subordinate during fusion, it makes ping-ponging fusions impossible. The main characters have better conditional skills and learn more skills than 2 or 3 like regular peons, fusions with main characters would make everyone too overpowered with their conditional skills.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:31 pm

Personally I think they did it to maintain the main character uniqueness rather balance reasons. If everyone could learn every conditional, it wouldn't make the main characters too much different than player created ones.

Hevensknite
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Hevensknite » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Surprisingly my Chou-Chou hit the cap and I need the limit breaker matter. I've seen it before but I can't seem to recall which item could have it. Anyone know?

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”