Today I finally got Mugen Souls Platinum.

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Today I finally got Mugen Souls Platinum.

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Blink_Winkel wrote:Congrats on the platinum (and everyone else who got it) definitely not an easy one. I am planning to get it as well eventually, when I run out of new games to play.

greenzsaber and blackchaosdragon have gotten it a year and a half ago. It's insane, been playing for over 500 hour and not even half way. I did get the Korean platinum for Mugen Souls Z today :)
http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=14287&start=30

Oh nice, I think you can do it since you got Keima's Undisputed God of Conquest power by your side. Still working on mine but probably won't start it until I get the EN plat for MSZ.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Blink_Winkel
Majin
Majin

Postby Blink_Winkel » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Last edited by Blink_Winkel on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Blink_Winkel wrote:Nice, congrats for MSZ platinum! You're planning to get it again in the US version?! That's some dedication! For the first game I got around 730000 shampurus so far, I managed to get the Fantastic TCS trophy recently, but I still got a long way to go for the last two trophies. Especially since I keep putting platinum on hold since there's always a new game coming out that I really want to play. In this case, Mind Zero! :D

I am planning to get platinum in both (US) games as well, but it's probably going to be the other way around for me: I'll try to get platinum in the first game before starting MSZ. From what I hear MGZ has game breaking freezing issues at the moment, so might as well just wait and let NISA patch it first.

Yup, I'm planning on getting it in the US version so I can have a triple plat for this game like wdog for his Nep games. The MSZ platinum doesn't take that long for me since I know how to take advantage of everything in this game.

Well, I still haven't platinumed the first game yet, I think Compile Heart made the final two trophies as a joke and don't expect much people to get it since the Mugen Souls series wasn't meant to be a serious game. As the God of Conquest, I think you can get a platinum for this game. I had 840,000 Shampurus in the first Mugen Souls and it felt kind of ridiculous lol.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Blink_Winkel
Majin
Majin

Postby Blink_Winkel » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:38 am

Last edited by Blink_Winkel on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

mario_0345
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby mario_0345 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:14 pm

Today after much effort, I have finally achieved Platinum on Mugen Souls. It has been such a long, long journey but at 535 hours with 1003813 shampuru, I have finally done it. Here are some pics so that you will know I did not hack the trophies.

First the Shampuru
shampuru 1
shampuru 2
shampuru 3
shampuru 4
shampuru 5

Second Overwhelming Peon Ball Go! and The Goddess Has descended?
Spoiler:

And here is the Undisputed God Trophy, sadly because I had put my phone down when it showed up by the time I had picked it back up the trophy notification pop-up had disappeared so here it is from my XML Trophy list.
Spoiler:

I am so happy that I have finished with this but I don't want to ever do a platinum like this again. It was just so mind-numbingly boring and tedious and I felt like giving up so many times ugh. I am just so happy that I am done with this and can finally move on to new games. :D

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:46 am

Grats mario! I haven't even got one for this game yet. A lot of these Shampurus are a pain to get but I'll get one for this game someday.

Only 8.2k Paw Padz needed? Nice, because those are the hardest ones to get.

http://postimg.org/image/e1y6wgo0j/
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Blink_Winkel
Majin
Majin

Postby Blink_Winkel » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Last edited by Blink_Winkel on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Blink_Winkel wrote:FINAL UPDATE: The Goddess has descended! and... PLATINUM!!! :D Final amount of shampurus is 1,008,060 and total playtime is around 438 hours(not counting the time spent reloading)

Whew... what a grindfest.

Oh wow, congratz. You only have 438 hours and I have over 600 hours on this but haven't even gotten a quarter of the required Shampurus.

The God of Conquest has the guts to achieve the most boring platinum trophy created by the Undisputed God Chou-Chou!
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Blink_Winkel
Majin
Majin

Postby Blink_Winkel » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Last edited by Blink_Winkel on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Blink_Winkel wrote:Haha thanks :) Don't give up, keep at it and get that platinum too! Your master would be proud to have an Undisputed God as a peon ;) This was a really useful guide by the way.

It was certainly a lot longer than 438 hours with all the time spent resetting though. Those ship battles, shops, events, move seal crystals, game freezes... really tested my patience to its limits when farming on specific floors in Mugen Field >_>

Thanks for the guide, I'll probably go for this platinum after I master Mugen Souls Z. I can get a platinum for that game in
Spoiler:
30 hours of play time using the current DLCs (because it will be shorter after they're all released).

Were you using the physical or digital version of the game? I heard the digital version has much faster loading and less loading failures.
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:09 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Blink_Winkel wrote:Haha thanks :) Don't give up, keep at it and get that platinum too! Your master would be proud to have an Undisputed God as a peon ;) This was a really useful guide by the way.

It was certainly a lot longer than 438 hours with all the time spent resetting though. Those ship battles, shops, events, move seal crystals, game freezes... really tested my patience to its limits when farming on specific floors in Mugen Field >_>

Thanks for the guide, I'll probably go for this platinum after I master Mugen Souls Z. I can get a platinum for that game in 30 hours of play time using the current DLCs (because it will be shorter after they're all released).

Were you using the physical or digital version of the game? I heard the digital version has much faster loading and less loading failures.

Make sure to tell us what DLC we need. A 30-hour Ultra-Rare RPG plat sounds very interesting. Image
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:16 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:Make sure to tell us what DLC we need. A 30-hour Ultra-Rare RPG plat sounds very interesting. Image

Darn, I should've added a spoiler to my platinum time lol (will add later). That's also with skipping the entire story and taking a lot of shortcuts.

There are only 3 paid DLCs that I used to help me get the platinum so you'll need about 9 USD. The free stuff is what helped me out more. I'll probably pm you about it later after I write some tips for the plat.

BTW, the reason why the platinum is ultra rare was because there was a glitch that prevented people to progress further unless you don't mind getting random freezes in the Mugen Field. More people are getting the Mugen Souls Z platinum ever since August, since that was when the patch was released.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:35 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:BTW, the reason why the platinum is ultra rare was because there was a glitch that prevented people to progress further unless you don't mind getting random freezes in the Mugen Field. More people are getting the Mugen Souls Z platinum ever since August, since that was when the patch was released.

I know, but given that more than a few people likely moved on to other games at that point, I imagine it'll still hang on for a while longer. It's not a game like Smart As... where the plat was only ultra-rare for so long because of a couple of trophies that required weeks worth of small effort, but rather due to something that forced many people to outright walk away from the game for an extended period of time.

Also, I'm willing to spend the $9 if it cuts the plat time down drastically.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:I know, but given that more than a few people likely moved on to other games at that point, I imagine it'll still hang on for a while longer. It's not a game like Smart As... where the plat was only ultra-rare for so long because of a couple of trophies that required weeks worth of small effort, but rather due to something that forced many people to outright walk away from the game for an extended period of time.

Also, I'm willing to spend the $9 if it cuts the plat time down drastically.

I kind of agreed with you there about spending money to shorten the platinum time even though I've always felt DLCs were originally meant for casual players who aren't good at games and need a boost but I also find myself buying them to save time. I remembered 4 more DLCs I used which gives a huge shortcut for another 9 USD total.

There are no guides for the game yet, probably because people move onto another game just like you said. I swear, that glitch was probably one of the most common gamebreaking glitches to exist in videogame history, especially for people who play the game for completion. I remember when the platinum rate was lower than the first Mugen Souls a few weeks ago and that game has been out longer, had no glitches during it's lifespan and even has a trophy guide. The JP version of MSZ on the other hand, has more than 8% platinum rate so it shows that it's platinum is achievable by 1/12 of the players.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Blink_Winkel
Majin
Majin

Postby Blink_Winkel » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Last edited by Blink_Winkel on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mugen Souls”