Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
User avatar
kurobara
Majin
Majin
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:34 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby kurobara » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:37 pm

This whole translation issue has already been addressed. Drop it.
Image

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby Seventh » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:42 pm

kurobara wrote:This whole translation issue has already been addressed. Drop it.

While I do agree that this is getting a bit redundant, it's not as though the conversation is getting in the way of anything else, nor is it not like there's not a whole forum to carry on other DR conversations. To that end, it's not really something you "address" and it goes away - it's a conversation and thus people are talking. No real harm there.
Image

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 am

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby Houk » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Alice Twilight wrote:If they feel alienated because they're playing a game from a foreign country then it sucks to be them. It really does. Us westerners are clearly so xenophobic we can't respect other countries culture, so let's change it.


Wizard of Oz called - they want their strawman back.

User avatar
blizdi
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:58 am
Location: Jabberwock Island

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby blizdi » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Houk wrote:
Alice Twilight wrote:If they feel alienated because they're playing a game from a foreign country then it sucks to be them. It really does. Us westerners are clearly so xenophobic we can't respect other countries culture, so let's change it.


Wizard of Oz called - they want their strawman back.




Image Image
Hanamura will end your suffering!
Image

User avatar
Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 2017
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 am

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby Alice Twilight » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Houk wrote:
Alice Twilight wrote:If they feel alienated because they're playing a game from a foreign country then it sucks to be them. It really does. Us westerners are clearly so xenophobic we can't respect other countries culture, so let's change it.


Wizard of Oz called - they want their strawman back.


Silent Hill called - They want their fog back from Criminal Girls.

User avatar
MegaJesse
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm
Location: Hope's Peak Academy

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby MegaJesse » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:42 am

Alice Twilight wrote:
Houk wrote:
Alice Twilight wrote:If they feel alienated because they're playing a game from a foreign country then it sucks to be them. It really does. Us westerners are clearly so xenophobic we can't respect other countries culture, so let's change it.


Wizard of Oz called - they want their strawman back.


Silent Hill called - They want their fog back from Criminal Girls.


Oh come on, that's a dick move. They had to edit it to not get an AO esrb rating. :|
Image
Image
Dance with me, the Para Para

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Why don't we talk about the game instead of completely unrelated matters? Like how this game really made me want to buy the hand grips accessory for the Vita because I kept touching the rear pad on accident and screwing up in various ways. :?
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image

WesleyB
Vassal
Vassal
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:24 am

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby WesleyB » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:21 am

TheDefenderOfEarth wrote:I kept touching the rear pad on accident and screwing up in various ways. :?


This happens to every Vita game that I own and uses that, because I can't just not hold a Vita like I did with my PSP. Hence why I also bought grips.
Image

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:43 am

WesleyB wrote:This happens to every Vita game that I own and uses that, because I can't just not hold a Vita like I did with my PSP. Hence why I also bought grips.

I wouldn't have minded a feature to disable it. While it's nice that there are games utilizing the hardware available, sometimes they need to hold the player's hand just a little tighter. :lol:
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby Zetsubear » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:06 am

TheDefenderOfEarth wrote:Why don't we talk about the game instead of completely unrelated matters? Like how this game really made me want to buy the hand grips accessory for the Vita because I kept touching the rear pad on accident and screwing up in various ways. :?

You and me both :cry:
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

User avatar
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 17771
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: at school silly :p
Contact:

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby lopez » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:18 am

The Nyko Power Grips are highly recommended. Extra battery life and long comfortable grips are great :D
Image

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:28 am

I haven't taken mine anywhere outside my home to play it, so I'd put comfort as the top priority. And something that keeps me from shooting bullets at the corners of the screen.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 17771
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: at school silly :p
Contact:

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby lopez » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:44 am

Image

User avatar
blizdi
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:58 am
Location: Jabberwock Island

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby blizdi » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:46 am

lopez wrote:The Nyko Power Grips are highly recommended. Extra battery life and long comfortable grips are great :D


*This message has been sponsored and paid for by Nyko!*


Oh, you know I love you lopez. :mrgreen:
Hanamura will end your suffering!
Image

User avatar
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 17771
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: at school silly :p
Contact:

Re: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby lopez » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:52 am

:o

But seriously, I did some research back when I had my launch Vita (before I sold it) for a comfortable grip and the Nyko one was the best out there, at the time.

I also had issues with accidentally tapping the rear pad, but the long grips helped keep my fingers away from the pad. The only issue I had was with the game slot being covered by the grip. It kinda sucks to have to remove the whole device to switch games.
Image


Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest