*SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!

Rating out of 5 on Chapter 2

5/5 Excellent
4
31%
4/5 Good
6
46%
3/5 Okay
2
15%
2/5 Bad
0
No votes
1/5 Terrible
1
8%
 
Total votes: 13

User avatar
CTOONfan1
Majin
Majin
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby CTOONfan1 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Zetsubear wrote:Fuck "Loli Chan".

I thought my opinion of her would be higher because I can actually play the game. Then I did her FTE's.
I tried liking her I did but god damn this cunt is insufferable

My previous point still stands. 2nd least favorite character(In DR2)


I'm with ya on this one. I just can't stand Hiyoko. I get her back story and why she's like this, but she's just. So. Awful. Like "least favorite character" awful for me (I don't mind Mahiru. Don't hate her, but don't love her to bits either). I still pity her some when she was backed into a corner this chapter, but that's just me being a sympathetic guy.

And I'm not dismissing opinions if someone actually likes her. I just can't.

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Mirai » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Zetsubear wrote:I can like whoever I want deal with it.

Like I said I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but god.

And what does that have to do with anything?
In Mahiru's case I understand but with Hiyoko what are you getting at?

Next thing you're going to say is well I can't say in this thread. I'll move that to Chapter 3


And I can criticise your opinion whenever I want. Remember it works both ways by saying "Deal with it" you're implying I'm not allowed to criticise you on liking Kuzuryuu. Just as you have a right to your opinion of liking Kuzuryuu, I also have a right to criticising you on liking Kuzuryuu. So really don't use the phase "Deal with it" in a debate again as it doesn't work out. To give an example when a member of staff from Microsoft working on Xbox One told people to "Deal with it" not only did he get a lot of hate comments but he was sacked from his job and had to relocate.

Getting back on topic at hand if you want to know why I made that remark, to put it bluntly I can't take anyone's opinion on this matter seriously from anyone who really likes Kuzuryuu and really dislikes Saionji as they are being hypocritical.

Edit:
Ainara wrote:
Mirai wrote:Yet Kuzuryuu is your 2nd favourite male character?....Okay I think I will excuse myself for today. :? :|

Just like he said, each character is an own character and everyone can like different ones. There's a ton of reasons why someone could like Kuzuryuu but not Saionji and vice-versa. But, in any case...


In most cases I would agree with you, but in cases where your opinion ends up being hypocritical then I would disagree.
Last edited by Mirai on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Zetsubear » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Wait this is a debate? :| Then this is pointless.
Sorry about the previous post I was in a bad mood.

Just gonna shorten this since I'm sensing hostility and this will go nowhere.

-Not implying anything
-Everyone's a hypocrite
-Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink

>Everyone can have rights to criticize and opinions
>Can't take them seriously
Image

Eww don't compare me to Crapbox D:

Let's just Agree to Disagree because I'm not a conflict kind of guy.
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Mirai » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Zetsubear wrote:Wait this is a debate? :| Then this is pointless.
Sorry about the previous post I was in a bad mood.

Just gonna shorten this since I'm sensing hostility and this will go nowhere.

-Not implying anything
-Everyone's a hypocrite
-Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink

>Everyone can have rights to criticize and opinions
>Can't take them seriously
Image

Eww don't compare me to Crapbox D:

Let's just Agree to Disagree because I'm not a conflict kind of guy.


Well when several opinions conflict with one another and you discuss them between one another that is a debate. :|

One thing I will make clear now, I will never personally insult you or anyone else on these forums and if I come off that way then I apologise, as the only thing I intend to attack here is your opinion not yourself.

So to put it simply you don't want to discuss this with me and you think it will end badly? Okay then if you don't want me to discuss with you then I won't. Then I will stop criticising your posts on these characters, however that won't prevent me from expressing my opinion on either of them and if you want to criticise it then feel free to do so.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Zetsubear » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Mirai wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:Wait this is a debate? :| Then this is pointless.
Sorry about the previous post I was in a bad mood.

Just gonna shorten this since I'm sensing hostility and this will go nowhere.

-Not implying anything
-Everyone's a hypocrite
-Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink

>Everyone can have rights to criticize and opinions
>Can't take them seriously
Image

Eww don't compare me to Crapbox D:

Let's just Agree to Disagree because I'm not a conflict kind of guy.


Well when several opinions conflict with one another and you discuss them between one another that is a debate. :|

One thing I will make clear now, I will never personally insult you or anyone else on these forums and if I come off that way then I apologise, as the only thing I intend to attack here is your opinion not yourself.

So to put it simply you don't want to discuss this with me and you think it will end badly? Okay then if you don't want me to discuss with you then I won't. Then I will stop criticising your posts on these characters, however that won't prevent me from expressing my opinion on either of them and if you want to criticise it then feel free to do so.

Gonna be honest here. For the past week I have been pretty jaded because of bullshit that's why I am not really trying with this debating whatnot.
Don't get me wrong I know how to debate since I had a class in it in High School(I hated it ._.).

Okay good :)

We can discuss this some other time if that's fine. Just going through some IRL ish you know?
Do whatever you want lol. People can speak there mind(except for Alice)
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Mirai » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Zetsubear wrote:Gonna be honest here. For the past week I have been pretty jaded because of bullshit that's why I am not really trying with this debating whatnot.
Don't get me wrong I know how to debate since I had a class in it in High School(I hated it ._.).

Okay good :)

We can discuss this some other time if that's fine. Just going through some IRL ish you know?
Do whatever you want lol. People can speak there mind(except for Alice)


Oh I see, well most people should know how to debate but to go a little more into my personal life I actually personally debate and witness debates on a daily basis, as part of my current job. I'm not that good at debating myself which is why I try to get into debates even in places like this to get more experience.

I'm glad that's cleared up 8-).

If you're having real issues in your personal life, I don't know how bad or serious it is but this isn't exactly the kind of place you should be going to, unless you have users on here who will support you. Of course. Also I believe Alice has changed recently, I don't know exactly what happened but her behaviour has vastly changed.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Zetsubear » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:05 pm

Mirai wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:Gonna be honest here. For the past week I have been pretty jaded because of bullshit that's why I am not really trying with this debating whatnot.
Don't get me wrong I know how to debate since I had a class in it in High School(I hated it ._.).

Okay good :)

We can discuss this some other time if that's fine. Just going through some IRL ish you know?
Do whatever you want lol. People can speak there mind(except for Alice)


Oh I see, well most people should know how to debate but to go a little more into my personal life I actually personally debate and witness debates on a daily basis, as part of my current job. I'm not that good at debating myself which is why I try to get into debates even in places like this to get more experience.

I'm glad that's cleared up 8-).

If you're having real issues in your personal life, I don't know how bad or serious it is but this isn't exactly the kind of place you should be going to, unless you have users on here who will support you. Of course. Also I believe Alice has changed recently, I don't know exactly what happened but her behaviour has vastly changed.

Oh cool. Also I'm on my phone 98% of the time instead of a computer because it's so damn slow (._.). Slow I try not to type so much lol.


It's nothing that bad really. Ya know, girl trouble and the like. And I just woke up on the wrong side this morning :lol: I am not nice during the morning
I was being a smartass with the Alice thing :P
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

User avatar
edgy404
Majin
Majin
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby edgy404 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:53 am

Sato...I hope we learn more about her in Another Episode or DR3. I'd like to know more about her instead of as a dead character who was briefly mentioned during a past conflict.
FC:1547-5970-9875
Image

User avatar
Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9528
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 am
Location: Name: Walter
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Wdog-999 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:20 pm

TheDefenderOfEarth wrote:That out of the way, and I'm generally against the use of such language, but seriously, fuck that gravel. And the swimsuit. Stupidest answer I've ever seen. The only thing there that seems like a logically illogical weapon is a fish tank. Oh well, loli-chan is still alive, so I've got my hope.

This. Only point in the trial where I had to go at it systematically testing each response with each point because nothing made any fucking sense. The rest of the trial wasn't that bad at all, even on Double Mean.

Anyway, seeing the name of the trophy before I got to this point made me think that the culprit was Chiaki. Imagine my surprise when it was Peko instead. :P

Also, Teruteru is the only character I don't like. Everyone else is good. :D
Image
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 12642
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Location: Inkopolis

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Beedlebud » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:25 pm

I mean, Hiyoko's someone I would absolutely despise in real life, but ingame I found her behavior to be so ridiculous that it was hilarious to me, so I liked her. :ugeek: I know I'm one of the few though.
Image

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Beedlebud wrote:I mean, Hiyoko's someone I would absolutely despise in real life, but ingame I found her behavior to be so ridiculous that it was hilarious to me, so I liked her. :ugeek: I know I'm one of the few though.

I'm with you. She's actually my favorite character in the entire game, mostly due to how she bullies Mikan. Makes me laugh every time.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
huythekirby
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:32 pm
Location: Jabberwock Island

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby huythekirby » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
TheDefenderOfEarth wrote:That out of the way, and I'm generally against the use of such language, but seriously, fuck that gravel. And the swimsuit. Stupidest answer I've ever seen. The only thing there that seems like a logically illogical weapon is a fish tank. Oh well, loli-chan is still alive, so I've got my hope.

This. Only point in the trial where I had to go at it systematically testing each response with each point because nothing made any fucking sense. The rest of the trial wasn't that bad at all, even on Double Mean.

Anyway, seeing the name of the trophy before I got to this point made me think that the culprit was Chiaki. Imagine my surprise when it was Peko instead. :P

Also, Teruteru is the only character I don't like. Everyone else is good. :D


You have a same opnion with me :D , when i saw video games in chapter 2, i through that Chiaki Nanami will be the killer :D, but i was wrong. Only Teruteru is the only character i don't like in DR2, i love other students, their character's development are very good :D (Except Saionji :( , she died in the middle of her character's development)

User avatar
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 17771
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: at school silly :p
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby lopez » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:33 pm

Finished the case. It's better all around, though I'm tired of the devs making the killers easy to figure out. I knew Peko was the killer as soon as I saw the scene with Hiyoko running away and Peko drenched with water and that Fuyuhiko was involved as an accomplice (though technically it was the other way around) when I saw him carrying the envelope and saw day 4 of the video game. Overall, I think this is my favorite case out of the series, so far (but that's not saying much).

I don't know about you guys, but the excessive use of vulgar language, sexual innuendos and potty humor is getting old. It wasn't funny in the first place and it's really detracting from the experience.
Image

User avatar
Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 2017
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 am

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Alice Twilight » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:44 pm

These are highschool kids and one of them is a rough and tough gangster so it's to be expected.
The M rating on my box said course language if you don't like that stuff then you should do research and ask around about what the game contains.

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:55 pm

lopez wrote:I don't know about you guys, but the excessive use of vulgar language, sexual innuendos and potty humor is getting old. It wasn't funny in the first place and it's really detracting from the experience.

I found it funny myself, but I am easily amused and generally possess a poor moral compass. I suppose the matter at hand simply boils down to a case of conflicting opinions.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image


Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest