Bugs

Official forum of this turn-based RPG for the PS3
Slimshady451
Peon
Peon

Bugs

Postby Slimshady451 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:20 am

I found two bugs, or i think so.
1. Quest: An Act of Kindness, supposed to kill Lava Beetle on first part of the game, while you can only see them on second part. Quest is deleted on second part.
2. Item: Rusty Armor, can't get it, supposed to be used to bind armor.
3. Not a bug, but i found that there are two items you can't get: Pebble and Pyrite. Why were they removed?

Sayoran
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Bugs

Postby Sayoran » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:52 am

I found another and serious one!!!
The quest "shut up already" when you need to
Kill 3 dragons.. When you killed the second the game
Freeze!!! Yeahave! freeze it's so serious than I need to turn off the console on the button!! Please Nisa help!! It's like the freezing of mugen souls z!!!!

Slimshady451
Peon
Peon

Postby Slimshady451 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:09 am

Sayoran wrote:I found another and serious one!!!
Freeze!!! Yeahave! freeze it's so serious than I need to turn off the console on the button!! Please Nisa help!! It's like the freezing of mugen souls z!!!!

I did all other quest, exept the one i cited, never had freezes.
Bad Mugen Souls/The Witch and hundred Knight memories, i hope i never get this bug.

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby myskaros » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:27 am

Slimshady451 wrote:I found two bugs, or i think so.
1. Quest: An Act of Kindness, supposed to kill Lava Beetle on first part of the game, while you can only see them on second part. Quest is deleted on second part.

Get Change Enemies from Godly Revival.

Slimshady451 wrote:2. Item: Rusty Armor, can't get it, supposed to be used to bind armor.

They drop in the first half of the game. In the second half, you can steal them with Galdo.

Sayoran wrote:I found another and serious one!!!

Didn't freeze when I did it, so just try again.

Sayoran
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Sayoran » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:26 pm

I already tried.. Again and again.. Always freeze... But just when you kill the second dragon of the quest...

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:36 pm

myskaros wrote:

Get Change Enemies from Godly Revival.

That's the issue. Lava Beetles are not available as alternate enemies in the Yatagan Lava Flows until the second half of the game. They do not appear from the "Change Enemies" fury effect during the first half.

Mao Kag
Majin
Majin

Postby Mao Kag » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:28 pm

im confirming this bug the quest really do delete on the second part of the game ive been carefull of it since it looked easy and completted all the other quest

Etna_Uchiha
Majin
Majin

Postby Etna_Uchiha » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:25 am

heres the sad part of an act of kindness the quest is bugged in the JP version also and NIS never patched it up
the way it really looks is the more money NIS gets the Less they care about fixing bugs

If anybody takes offense from this i'm sorry but it's how i feel and what i've been seeing recently
this is coming from someone who loves your games
DLC is just an excuse for devs to hold back content remember once something is on the internet they never forget and never forgive

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:25 am

Um, the game was made by Compile Heart so all the patching and stuff is on their hands. NISA is only localizing the game and NIS doesn't actually have much to do with it.

Anyway, I'm 40 hours in and haven't experienced any bugs yet. At least nothing that impairs the game's functionality.

Mao Kag
Majin
Majin

Postby Mao Kag » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:22 pm

ah i think the steal skill are all buged or have way too low chance to work ive been double teaming a earth golem with lola and galdo for over 5 mins now and he didnt get stealed a thing -_-'

DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DevilAlbert » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Mao Kag wrote:ah i think the steal skill are all buged or have way too low chance to work ive been double teaming a earth golem with lola and galdo for over 5 mins now and he didnt get stealed a thing -_-'

I tried using Steal instead of Seize and stole more often, maybe the rate is bugged.

By the way, when i fought
Spoiler:
Apollonius with the requirements to recruit him the game suddenly freezes after the "Harley joins the party" message, three times in a row, the fourth didn't. The same with Lola's 14 sidequest, after killing the NEO BI Dragons and tried to exit the dungeon it freezes, the third time i killed some enemies, changed the party members and exited without problem

They might be random freezes, but i wonder if someone experienced this issue

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:00 pm

The game has not frozen even once for me. I've had no issues with it whatsoever. Perhaps there's an issue with your particular game copy, or even your PS3. Though I feel compelled to ask: do you have the physical release or are you playing the digital version?

Sayoran
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Sayoran » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:01 pm

In my case it's digital...

Druuciff
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Druuciff » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:34 pm

So far almost every person I see have freezing problems have the digital version. Haven't seen anyone with freezing on a physical copy.

DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DevilAlbert » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Druuciff wrote:So far almost every person I see have freezing problems have the digital version. Haven't seen anyone with freezing on a physical copy.

Mine is digital too, so, you're right.

Return to “Fairy Fencer F”