Im getting this for Christmas

Official forum of this turn-based RPG for the PS3
User avatar
Evildeadfan102
Majin
Majin
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:15 am

Im getting this for Christmas

Postby Evildeadfan102 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:01 am

Ok im getting Fairy Fencer F for Christmas and im excited about it :), i have watched a few videos and have an idea on what happens, and i already like the guy, hes funny and awesome. Anyway i was wonering if anyone could tell me like how difficult this game is? Is it one of those games where you can level up easily or one where it takes forever to grind. Some games have certain areas that make grinding really simple. Like Hyperdimension Neptunia victory has a coliseum battle that makes grinding very easy to do (Quite boring but very easy) Does this game have anything like that? an easy way to grind that is. Just wondering.
Im Evildeadfan102 and I love Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Noire is awesome :D

User avatar
razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Re: Im getting this for Christmas

Postby razisgosu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:00 pm

The game is actually really easy. There is a Colosseum of sorts, it's a tower that has 40 floors and additional floors from free DLC.

Grinding can be very easy as well, you can amp up the experience by more than 300% once you have all the fairy swords and skills.

User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Im getting this for Christmas

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:17 pm

I already got it. It's okay so far.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image

User avatar
Venus
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6569
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Hearts
Contact:

Re: Im getting this for Christmas

Postby Venus » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:15 pm

DragonKingKaiser wrote:I already got it. It's okay so far.

I'm assuming it plays like Hyperdimension Neptunia? That's what I've been hearing. If I have enough money I might try and pick this up and Mugen Souls. I'm still trying to round out my Playstation 3 RPG collection. lol
Image
Image
PSN: Rena-chan43
Image
XBOX Live: Renachan43
Image
Image

User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Im getting this for Christmas

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Venus wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:I already got it. It's okay so far.

I'm assuming it plays like Hyperdimension Neptunia? That's what I've been hearing. If I have enough money I might try and pick this up and Mugen Souls. I'm still trying to round out my Playstation 3 RPG collection. lol


Gameplay wise, it's supposedly an improvement on the V style of gameplay. Don't see much difference other than maybe a slight improvement. But the story is pretty good from what I'm seeing and hearing.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image

User avatar
Venus
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6569
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Hearts
Contact:

Re: Im getting this for Christmas

Postby Venus » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:36 pm

DragonKingKaiser wrote:
Venus wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:I already got it. It's okay so far.

I'm assuming it plays like Hyperdimension Neptunia? That's what I've been hearing. If I have enough money I might try and pick this up and Mugen Souls. I'm still trying to round out my Playstation 3 RPG collection. lol


Gameplay wise, it's supposedly an improvement on the V style of gameplay. Don't see much difference other than maybe a slight improvement. But the story is pretty good from what I'm seeing and hearing.

IGN gave it a 7.3 and or them to give it that considering their attitude towards JRPGs is a really good sign to me.
Image
Image
PSN: Rena-chan43
Image
XBOX Live: Renachan43
Image
Image

User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Im getting this for Christmas

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Venus wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:
Venus wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:I already got it. It's okay so far.

I'm assuming it plays like Hyperdimension Neptunia? That's what I've been hearing. If I have enough money I might try and pick this up and Mugen Souls. I'm still trying to round out my Playstation 3 RPG collection. lol


Gameplay wise, it's supposedly an improvement on the V style of gameplay. Don't see much difference other than maybe a slight improvement. But the story is pretty good from what I'm seeing and hearing.

IGN gave it a 7.3 and or them to give it that considering their attitude towards JRPGs is a really good sign to me.


I never go to IGN for reviews. Not unless it's to laugh.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image


Return to “Fairy Fencer F”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests