8 Hours of Fairy Fencer F! (Twitch.tv)

Official forum of this turn-based RPG for the PS3
TeganGibby
New Vassal
New Vassal

8 Hours of Fairy Fencer F! (Twitch.tv)

Postby TeganGibby » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:39 am

Hello, all of you awesome NISA fans! For those of you who don't know (basically everybody here, I assume), I'm TeganGibby, and I stream games on Twitch.

Anyways, I've been talking with Tiffany from NISA, and I have something fun planned: 8 hours straight of Fairy Fencer F on stream. Obviously there's gonna be at least one short break for eating, but aside from that and occasional bathroom breaks, it's at least 8 straight hours of JRPG. I've actually only played the first ten or so minutes of the game thus far, so I'm mostly going in blind. I'm really excited to give it a try - the battle system seems really awesome.

For those of you unfamiliar with my stream, a quick overview: I stream whatever game I want (although I generally finish what I start) with a huge focus on interacting with viewers. If you're there, I want to hang out and talk with you. The rules on my stream are basically the exact same rules as NISA's Forum's rules - don't be a jerk and don't do anything against the Terms and Conditions of Twitch. Basically, hang out and have fun! My schedule's a bit weird at the moment, but longer streams generally should happen on Sundays and Mondays after these holidays are over with.

Anyways, the stream will be either this Sunday or the next (December 28th or January 4th) starting at about 12pm Pacific Time (2pm Central/3pm Eastern) and going at least 8 hours, hopefully longer!

You guys are welcome to visit the stream before this event if you'd like - I'm currently finishing up Tales of Phantasia (the PSX version, Absolute Zero's translation - yes, of course I legally own it) and probably will be doing a bit of non-JRPG stuff as well depending on my schedule. The stream is located at twitch.tv/tegangibby, fittingly enough. Please don't feel pressured to donate or anything; I stream because I love it, not because I need money.

Anyways, I hope to see you there! As I haven't heard back from Tiffany about my last e-mail, I'll probably end up postponing the stream to January 4th, but stay tuned - I'll update this post tomorrow night with more info.

TeganGibby
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: 8 Hours of Fairy Fencer F! (Twitch.tv)

Postby TeganGibby » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Quick update: no, this did not happen today. Blame Amazon. We've decided to postpone it to next Sunday.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:17 pm

That happens. XD Still, I'm all for streaming more JRPG stuff!
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

TeganGibby
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby TeganGibby » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:45 am

Stream is on for tomorrow (today) - January 11th at 12pm PST (UTC-8)! Come hang out if you feel like it!

Return to “Fairy Fencer F”