Cross Edge website

The official former Cross "something" Discussion Forum
MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Cross Edge website

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:30 am

Daverost wrote:
MegaManZXAvant wrote:Also to NISA how hard is it to change the forum title back to Cross Edge? There is no further point in it still being "Cross E... that is no longer".

I had to go look it up. We're coming up on two years since Langdell lost rights to "Edge."

I guess NISA continues to not acknowledge that Cross Edge exists which is just pathetic when the whole Langdell case has been dealt with 2 years ago and really disappointing that they didn't countersue that bastard (back when he first sued NISA for Cross Edge) because it's highly likely NISA would of won.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:04 am

Regardless of whether or not they'd win, that's highly expensive. Which is mostly how he operated, picking on smaller companies who couldn't afford the legal fees to defend themselves from his ridiculous claims.
Anyway, anyone who knows Cross Edge isn't going to be confused by the lack of a full title, and it's going to be very small percentage of people who would care about it anyway, as it's quite old and wasn't exactly a massive hit.
That's if they even have the ownership of selling it and stuff anymore, might have expired. *shrugs*
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:01 pm

Ringwraith wrote:Regardless of whether or not they'd win, that's highly expensive. Which is mostly how he operated, picking on smaller companies who couldn't afford the legal fees to defend themselves from his ridiculous claims.
Anyway, anyone who knows Cross Edge isn't going to be confused by the lack of a full title, and it's going to be very small percentage of people who would care about it anyway, as it's quite old and wasn't exactly a massive hit.

There is no way to even know if it would of done well or not since the whole issue with the Edge nonsense pretty much made it impossible for the game to really be well known and I only got it when I looked it up on GameStops website and decided to get it after watching some YouTube videos of game play.

From my experience of playing it of the amount I have played I could probably say Cross Edge could've been popular.
Ringwraith wrote:That's if they even have the ownership of selling it and stuff anymore, might have expired. *shrugs*
They discontinued making it well before the whole Edge case was solved so that is sadly true.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

ivanchu77
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby ivanchu77 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:12 pm

they should have restored the forum name at least, that guy got owned forever ago anyway, there´s no more issues using the word "edge" :lol:

Return to “Cross E... that is no longer”