Criminal Girls General Chat

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Criminal Girls General Chat - Feb 2nd - Limited Edition

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:36 pm

I like Shin the most.

Don't you hate it when your in the middle of a fight and really want to do a move but the girl won't list it for you to use. Aww... no annoying lol.

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:49 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I like Shin the most.

Don't you hate it when your in the middle of a fight and really want to do a move but the girl won't list it for you to use. Aww... no annoying lol.

My most disappointing is when I get 4 auto attack rolls. I usually switch in a character to try and get some better rolls on skills.

Shin does get crazy good later on. Her magic damage is just under Alice's, she buffs, she heals, she boosts party exp.

I just finished the 4th trial and thoroughly enjoyed the 4th dungeon.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:53 pm

... O-Oh, someone is named Shin already, huh? Must've forgotten that.

That's going to be awkward. :lol:

lazyfan
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby lazyfan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:08 pm

razisgosu wrote:

My most disappointing is when I get 4 auto attack rolls. I usually switch in a character to try and get some better rolls on skills.

Shin does get crazy good later on. Her magic damage is just under Alice's, she buffs, she heals, she boosts party exp.

Shin's also great because her "Operations" you can sometimes link up and get others to use their magic for no mp. I didn't think I'd like her much at first, but I find myself inserting her into my parties quite often.

Beat the game and I'm genuinely surprised by how much I liked it. I'll post more when I get through the post game content, but I found the game to be enjoyable in a lot of ways actually. Honestly, I think one of the drags for me was the minigame though. I kind of found it to be not that fun to be honest. I can see why some Japanese players weren't a fan of it.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:23 pm

lazyfan wrote:
razisgosu wrote:

Shin's also great because her "Operations" you can sometimes link up and get others to use their magic for no mp. I didn't think I'd like her much at first, but I find myself inserting her into my parties quite often.

Beat the game and I'm genuinely surprised by how much I liked it. I'll post more when I get through the post game content, but I found the game to be enjoyable in a lot of ways actually. Honestly, I think one of the drags for me was the minigame though. I kind of found it to be not that fun to be honest. I can see why some Japanese players weren't a fan of it.

I love the mini-game but I'm playing it on Vita TV. Which may make it a lot easier. Not sure how it would feel on an actual Vita.

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:34 pm

You have to hold the vita really awkwardly to be able to do front and rear touch at the same time, at least I do. I have some kind of claw method where i have a finger on the front screen, usually my thumb, then claw around to the back with a forefinger or middle finger. It's twice as obnoxious on the water mini game where the touch spots are constantly moving.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:36 pm

razisgosu wrote:You have to hold the vita really awkwardly to be able to do front and rear touch at the same time, at least I do. I have some kind of claw method where i have a finger on the front screen, usually my thumb, then claw around to the back with a forefinger or middle finger. It's twice as obnoxious on the water mini game where the touch spots are constantly moving.

That sucks, with the Vita TV is stupidly easy. I found the water mini-game was one of the easiest for me.

FiveOVER
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby FiveOVER » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:49 am

The game really encourages players to switch characters more often the further you proceed. I really like that. Before, I would only switch once in a while because of low hp/mp, now in the third trial I switch constantly to make use of almost all the characters. Except for Yuko, I just don't know how to use her.
PSN: FIVE_Overs

lazyfan
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby lazyfan » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:37 pm

razisgosu wrote:You have to hold the vita really awkwardly to be able to do front and rear touch at the same time, at least I do. I have some kind of claw method where i have a finger on the front screen, usually my thumb, then claw around to the back with a forefinger or middle finger. It's twice as obnoxious on the water mini game where the touch spots are constantly moving.

Exactly this. It's just not very fun on the vita, at least for me.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:49 pm

Late game spoilers:
Spoiler:
Himekami is awesome now that I have her. She's another AOE character, so in conjunction with Tomoe, she is now a permanent part of my party and errrybody gettin' wrecked.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:30 am

Uh oh, how do requests work? Is it after doing specific motivations or after doing a certain amount?

If it's specific ones, I think I screwed one up. :lol:

FiveOVER
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby FiveOVER » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:25 am

Seventh wrote:Uh oh, how do requests work? Is it after doing specific motivations or after doing a certain amount?

If it's specific ones, I think I screwed one up. :lol:

It appears after doing a certain amount, so it isn't missable.
PSN: FIVE_Overs

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:52 am

Oh, good. Ran(?) threw a sword away before I got her to the point where it would have shown up and I started doing electricity before finishing the other so I was wondering. :lol:

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:25 am

How much CM does it take to go directly from level 1 to max on the fifth tier of motivation? I want to optimize my time getting all trophies and that'd require for me to gather all the necessary CM before going through the "final" round.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:51 am

Shizuka wrote:How much CM does it take to go directly from level 1 to max on the fifth tier of motivation? I want to optimize my time getting all trophies and that'd require for me to gather all the necessary CM before going through the "final" round.

You can only save up to 99999, and that's not enough to full rank a Knight
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

Return to “Criminal Girls”