Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

CTOONfan1
Majin
Majin

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby CTOONfan1 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Looks like my LE is on its way. Hopefully it'll get there before I do.

bldudas
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby bldudas » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:28 am

The tracking says my LE was delivered today! :)

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:02 am

Mine still says Pending Verification :/

I'm getting seriously pissed off NISA

Last edited by Zetsubear on Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

Lord_Mogar
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Lord_Mogar » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:06 am

It's here!
Spoiler:

Tweek17
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Tweek17 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:14 am

As for us Londoners, I'm hopeful its here some time next week. I mean release for Europe is tomorrow but well, delays and stuff.

Oh well. Little disappointed but what are we gonna do hey lol. Looking forward to playing still and at least having the emails sent to me was a nice touch that soften the despair blow abit. wouldn't get that kind of thing with Shopto or Amazon.
Socializing Can be terribly Tricky with new people.... so Smile. Wear the illusion that you are in control and soon enough you will have Control.

KaminaGirl
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby KaminaGirl » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:02 pm

Zetsubear wrote:Mine still says Pending Verification :/

I'm getting seriously pissed off NISA

"......"

*hides all the usami tote bags, rope, and duct tape away*

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Tweek17 wrote:As for us Londoners, I'm hopeful its here some time next week. I mean release for Europe is tomorrow but well, delays and stuff.

Oh well. Little disappointed but what are we gonna do hey lol. Looking forward to playing still and at least having the emails sent to me was a nice touch that soften the despair blow abit. wouldn't get that kind of thing with Shopto or Amazon.

I'm a little surprised you purchased the LE version as I found its rather costly, well since you live in the UK the postage is the cheapest there. Don't know about you Tweek17 but whenever I've used Amazon I always receive an email when an order of mine is dispatched. Speaking of which, I just received my dispatch email a couple of hours ago so if (and a big if) I'm lucky enough it will arrive tomorrow, otherwise it will come Saturday morning.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:25 pm

My game's finally shipping so I predict Tuesday 8-)
Spoiler:

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

G3n3raL86
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby G3n3raL86 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:33 am

Still nothing on my end. 5 working days have passed since the game shipped from 365games.co.uk... This situation is really getting on my nerves. Thing is i cannot focus on playing anything else in the meanwhile...

Hoping for fucking Monday now.
My Street Fighter 4 FanFiction Project: fav.me/d3k2f2f

PSN ID: G3n3raL986, everywhere else (XBL, NNID, Steam, Skype): G3n3raL86

burai97
Majin
Majin

Postby burai97 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:13 am

G3n3raL86 wrote:Still nothing on my end. 5 working days have passed since the game shipped from 365games.co.uk... This situation is really getting on my nerves. Thing is i cannot focus on playing anything else in the meanwhile...

Does the mail not get delivered on the weekend in the UK?

Tweek17
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Tweek17 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:19 am

burai97 wrote:
G3n3raL86 wrote:Still nothing on my end. 5 working days have passed since the game shipped from 365games.co.uk... This situation is really getting on my nerves. Thing is i cannot focus on playing anything else in the meanwhile...

I usually get deliveries on a Saturday. Royal Mail works Saturday as well as a few couriers.
Socializing Can be terribly Tricky with new people.... so Smile. Wear the illusion that you are in control and soon enough you will have Control.

Tweek17
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Tweek17 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:28 am

Mirai wrote:
Tweek17 wrote:As for us Londoners, I'm hopeful its here some time next week. I mean release for Europe is tomorrow but well, delays and stuff.

I'm a little surprised you purchased the LE version as I found its rather costly, well since you live in the UK the postage is the cheapest there. Don't know about you Tweek17 but whenever I've used Amazon I always receive an email when an order of mine is dispatched. Speaking of which, I just received my dispatch email a couple of hours ago so if (and a big if) I'm lucky enough it will arrive tomorrow, otherwise it will come Saturday morning.

Well I haven't really bought many games for awhile and when I heard that danganronpa AE was coming out I remembered how much fun the first two games were. It is pricey and trust me I felt it when the money went through lol, but danganronpa gave me so many hours of fun, I feel like giving them that bit extra for the experience you know. I know it's a spin off but well, I'm happy we got the chance to play these great games. Hopefully AE won't be a disappointment :)

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:17 am

Well this is a surprise :o my package arrived today even though I was told it was coming tomorrow :). Now all I have to do is find space for Jap audio and off I go!!!

burai97 wrote:

In the UK yes we do receive mail on Saturdays, however only in the morning.

Tweek17 wrote:Well I haven't really bought many games for awhile and when I heard that danganronpa AE was coming out I remembered how much fun the first two games were. It is pricey and trust me I felt it when the money went through lol, but danganronpa gave me so many hours of fun, I feel like giving them that bit extra for the experience you know. I know it's a spin off but well, I'm happy we got the chance to play these great games. Hopefully AE won't be a disappointment :)

I see, if you're more than happy to buy the LE despite the price, I can do nothing more than respect your decision, I unfortunately don't have such a luxury to spend this much money atm. If you're a DR fan you will enjoy AE, the DR vibe is definitely there ;).
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

kurobara
Majin
Majin

Postby kurobara » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:22 pm

I'm going to get my LE today, but I will be at work and I get 9 hr shifts this weekend because of the holiday. I probably won't be able to play at all this weekend.

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Got my LE today

Nice packaging as usual, I dug the artbook as well.

Nisa can never seem to pick all of my fav tracks, but they picked the only one that really mattered to me (the title theme, or Ultra? Despair? Girls?) so good on ya.

Stuck at the title screen because the music is so good ;)

Return to “Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls”