SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

KaminaGirl
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby KaminaGirl » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Zetsubear wrote:Status: Processing

May I suggest reading Dangan Ronpa Zero in the meantime?
There is sadly no offical translation of it. Maybe someday and I'd buy it. In any case, you can find fan translations of it on the fan wiki.
It's pretty sweet. Even if you aren't that big of a fan of books, I still recommended it. The ending is amazing!!
Spoiler:
What am I doing right now? I'm living on Planet Tumblr and stalking my baby Komaeda.

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:36 pm

I did read the translation on tumblr somewhere. I lost track on where I was at xP

EDIT: My order says "COMPLETE"
Also got a tracking #
~<3
Spoiler:

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
(Feel free to add me)

-Elston

kralle777
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby kralle777 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:37 am

Hello guys,

I just registered to warn you, that this game has a glitch which can corrupt your saves. Some people over at GameFaqs also experienced this, but there doesn't seem to be a known cause yet. Sadly my save got corrupted an hour ago and as there doesn't seem to be a fix, I lost many many hours of progress as I already was in the middle of chapter 4. :(

Here is a small video I made that shows that it can't load the save anymore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7frJeRxcw0

Also if I try to load the save multiple times it sometimes loads something. At first you can just see a black screen but if you press the triangle-button the transcript opens. I can scroll up and down normally. As soon as I close it a tutorial opens. I know that I accessed this tutorial shortly before I saved, so it may have something to with this. But sadly if you click through the tutorial, there's only a black screen and you can just close the game.
I also made a short video of this, but it contains a few CHAPTER 4 SPOILERS of the transcript.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzPeAFl_F8

The game also freezed one time during the prologue before the first save point. So I already had to start from the beginning once. This wasn't so bad, but losing all your progress in chapter 4 is really frustrating and I am now really filled with despair. Not only have I lost many hours, but I also don't know if I should restart the game from the beginning again. I am just too scared that my save may corrupt again... :cry:

burai97
Majin
Majin

Postby burai97 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:43 am

kralle777 wrote:Hello guys,

I just registered to warn you, that this game has a glitch which can corrupt your saves. Some people over at GameFaqs also experienced this, but there doesn't seem to be a known cause yet. Sadly my save got corrupted an hour ago and as there doesn't seem to be a fix, I lost many many hours of progress as I already was in the middle of chapter 4. :(

Here is a small video I made that shows that it can't load the save anymore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7frJeRxcw0

Also if I try to load the save multiple times it sometimes loads something. At first you can just see a black screen but if you press the triangle-button the transcript opens. I can scroll up and down normally. As soon as I close it a tutorial opens. I know that I accessed this tutorial shortly before I saved, so it may have something to with this. But sadly if you click through the tutorial, there's only a black screen and you can just close the game.
I also made a short video of this, but it contains a few CHAPTER 4 SPOILERS of the transcript.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzPeAFl_F8

The game also freezed one time during the prologue before the first save point. So I already had to start from the beginning once. This wasn't so bad, but losing all your progress in chapter 4 is really frustrating and I am now really filled with despair. Not only have I lost many hours, but I also don't know if I should restart the game from the beginning again. I am just too scared that my save may corrupt again... :cry:

Should probably also specify that it's a European copy. Do you know if the people on gamefaqs also had European copies?

kralle777
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby kralle777 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:50 am

burai97 wrote:Should probably also specify that it's a European copy. Do you know if the people on gamefaqs also had European copies?

True it's a European copy. It's also digital.
I don't know what the people on GameFaqs had, as I am not registered there and nobody wrote something about their region.

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Spoiler:

(Feel free to add me)

-Elston

sokidan
Peon
Peon

Postby sokidan » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

I just registered to report another problem with the game. (A US physical copy ordered from NIS)

Like a post above, my save file became corrupted during Chapter 4, and I can no longer load it without an error that cancels me out of the game. I am EXTREMELY frustrated about this. It is too far in the game for me to want to go back and replay it from the beginning. Something needs to be done about this inexcusable bug (along with all the other reported save breaking bugs). From a very poor ordering experience and having this happen to me in the game has me beyond upset and lost my faith here. I can't believe bugs like this were not dealt with beforehand.

kralle777
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby kralle777 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:30 am

sokidan wrote:I just registered to report another problem with the game. (A US physical copy ordered from NIS)

Like a post above, my save file became corrupted during Chapter 4, and I can no longer load it without an error that cancels me out of the game. I am EXTREMELY frustrated about this. It is too far in the game for me to want to go back and replay it from the beginning. Something needs to be done about this inexcusable bug (along with all the other reported save breaking bugs). From a very poor ordering experience and having this happen to me in the game has me beyond upset and lost my faith here. I can't believe bugs like this were not dealt with beforehand.

Interesting, you have the exact opposite of my European digital copy :O

Although I was very frustrated about this, I decided to restart the game. With skipping all the cutscenes, it 'only' took me about 4 hours to get back to where I was before the save corruption. I even found a few more collectibles during my replay. Now I am somewhere in chapter 5 and I think I am about to finish the game. I also save on a new slot from time to time, so I don't have to replay too much, if the newest one corrupts.
Luckily I kinda have the time to do this right now, because I have summer holidays. But I also have other things to do, so I wasted too much time because of this bug. This really needs to be fixed! :(

Possibly there is a high chance of corruption in chapter 4. It happened to me, sokidan and someone on GameFaqs during this chapter.

Maybe a certain save station is responsible for this. Just to clarify, I saved in front of (not really a big spoiler, just a location):

Spoiler:
the temple
after I saw the cutscene there, which was like 30 minutes long.

burai97
Majin
Majin

Postby burai97 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:13 am

kralle777 wrote:
sokidan wrote:I just registered to report another problem with the game. (A US physical copy ordered from NIS)

Interesting, you have the exact opposite of my European digital copy :O

Although I was very frustrated about this, I decided to restart the game. With skipping all the cutscenes, it 'only' took me about 4 hours to get back to where I was before the save corruption. I even found a few more collectibles during my replay. Now I am somewhere in chapter 5 and I think I am about to finish the game. I also save on a new slot from time to time, so I don't have to replay too much, if the newest one corrupts.
Luckily I kinda have the time to do this right now, because I have summer holidays. But I also have other things to do, so I wasted too much time because of this bug. This really needs to be fixed! :(

Possibly there is a high chance of corruption in chapter 4. It happened to me, sokidan and someone on GameFaqs during this chapter.

Maybe a certain save station is responsible for this. Just to clarify, I saved in front of (not really a big spoiler, just a location):

Spoiler:
the temple
after I saw the cutscene there, which was like 30 minutes long.

Chapter 5 is the last chapter. I can't say if the American version does this because I played straight through chapter 4 but for now, I'll start using 2 save files instead of 1. Also, did it happen before or after *that* boss fight?

kralle777
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby kralle777 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:21 am

burai97 wrote:Chapter 5 is the last chapter. I can't say if the American version does this because I played straight through chapter 4 but for now, I'll start using 2 save files instead of 1. Also, did it happen before or after *that* boss fight?

If you mean the boss fight at the
Spoiler:
temple
, then it happened after it. I saved directly after I walked out of there.

burai97
Majin
Majin

Postby burai97 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:04 am

I wish this game didn't restrict the chapter select menu until after you beat it.

danielzx
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby danielzx » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:48 am

Anyone from Europe gotten their limited editions shipped yet? Mine is still listed as "unfulfilled" but "paid". So I'm worrying about my copy even arriving in a timely manner. With the US Store, the copy would be here (From Sweden) about 10 days after release. Is this a usual thing for the EU store? (first time using since the migration)

Meggido
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Meggido » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:50 pm

danielzx wrote:Anyone from Europe gotten their limited editions shipped yet? Mine is still listed as "unfulfilled" but "paid". So I'm worrying about my copy even arriving in a timely manner. With the US Store, the copy would be here (From Sweden) about 10 days after release. Is this a usual thing for the EU store? (first time using since the migration)

You should have got an email last week stating that their has been a significant delay in regards to the CE items reaching their EU distribution center from the US and they sadly are unable to predict a time limit to when the CE's will get shipped. This actually the first time I've seen this happen since the EU store opened.

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:25 pm

My game is still in Texas for Christ sake
Spoiler:

(Feel free to add me)