Hidden Kids Locations

KaminaGirl
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Hidden Kids Locations

Postby KaminaGirl » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:47 am

As you can tell, some of us aren't the best at finding hidden items in video game. Yes, the ones who give up easily with the "Where's Waldo" pictures (I am one of them). So I decided to make this topic to help each other out. Finally, with this guide, we can get the praise we deserved from Togami in the end cause gosh dangit, Ultra Despair Girls is one heck of a hard game.
Spoiler:
What am I doing right now? I'm living on Planet Tumblr and stalking my baby Komaeda.

KaminaGirl
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Hidden Kids Locations

Postby KaminaGirl » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:23 am

Chapter 4

Masaru Daimon: When you first spawn, turn around and run to the very end of the map. He'll be on the left wall.
Kotoro Utsugi: When you first enter the business district, she on the left walls.
Spoiler:
What am I doing right now? I'm living on Planet Tumblr and stalking my baby Komaeda.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:12 pm

I'm gonna go back and search for them after I've beatn the game, but I'm missing Kotoko and Nagisa's in chapter 3. I was looking everywhere for them. Which, it's strange, because chapters 1 and 3 I found them all with ease. But something about Chapter 2 just eludes me...
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

KaminaGirl
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby KaminaGirl » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:41 am

Kotoko is behind you when you spawn to the graveyard and I think Nagisa is in the air above one of the platforms in the water in the colorful city area. Don't worry about not finding that much in chapter 2. It was the same for me, I couldn't find a darn thing in chapter 2, so I'm replaying it to get all the things.
Spoiler:

Return to “Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls”