1/5
No votes

Total votes: 4

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

*SPOILERS* DR: Another Episode Chapter 4 Discussion

Postby Mirai » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:32 am

This is the place where you can discuss freely all the events that occur within Chapter 4 of Dangan Ronpa: Another Episode.

Just remember the following:

-Do not discuss story events that occur AFTER Chapter 4. Not even in Spoiler tags.

-This thread will contain SPOILERS. If you have yet to complete chapter 4 of Dangan Ronpa: Another Episode, it is recommended that you STAY AWAY from this thread until you have completed this chapter.

-Making comparisons with previous chapters is allowed, as long as you keep your main discussion on Chapter 4.

And with that covered have fun discussing your adventure in Towa City!
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

burai97
Majin
Majin

Re: *SPOILERS* DR: Another Episode Chapter 4 Discussion

Postby burai97 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:41 am

And now chapter 4 is over. Dear god that felt long as hell, and I enjoyed just about all of it. I didnt see the twist of Toko being a traitor coming but still, that seems like such an overused cliche. I honestly think that the warrior's of hope are better villains than Junko. While i liked the humor in how Junko acted in the class trials, with the exception of Monaca, all of these villains have real motives behind their evil and it definitely helps with making them all unique. Speaking of, at this point, Monaca is one of my favorite villains in games just because of how downright evil she is. Part of me does wish Komaeda would have been shown more than he was throughout the game so far but I understand why he was only shown for the amount of time he had. This chapter also made things become much more strategic, especially leading up to and during the Nagisa fight. Going back briefly on how Haiji has acted throughout the game, my friend told me that he was an unforgivable monster but honestly, I think he's acting like how most people would. It made sense that he locked both Toko and Komaru last chapter and even though he's starting to go nuts with the giant Monokuma, with all of the stress that's been put on him since Towa city fell, I'm not surprised that he's willing to go to such crazy lengths to stop Monaca. Individually, just talking about Nagisa, I can completely relate to the concept of hating people yet also feeling like i should be just a bit grateful for that person. At this point, I'm enjoying the story as a whole more than DR2. Also, for some reason, while the trophies are showing up on my vita, none of them are being added onto my actual PSN.

KaminaGirl
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby KaminaGirl » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:54 pm

Monaca..... just Monaca.

Monaca.
Spoiler:
What am I doing right now? I'm living on Planet Tumblr and stalking my baby Komaeda.

burai97
Majin
Majin

Postby burai97 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 pm

KaminaGirl wrote:Monaca..... just Monaca.

Monaca.

What a fitting meme for chapter 5

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:43 pm

Ah man that chapter was amazing~
Was pretty long too xD

That slip of a confession from Komaru was hilarious :lol:

That birthday puzzle drove me insane though ._.

Of course, I now realize how simple it really is.

Monaka <3

I really like how they changed up Komaru's posture after she gave that speech. I love it when games do little things like that~

I have to say, I feel bad for Nagisa, but well, he still wanted to kill all the adults. Kotoko's the only one who was starting to realize how screwed up everything was. Nagisa just realized that he was nothing more than a pawn for Monaka's game.

Either way,, Komaru and Touko have been superb in this!

Haiji is scaring me though. I mean, I was always a little bit on edge with him, but now he is seriously terrifying me...ever since the latter part of chapter 4 really.

I think it's been rather confirmed that Touwa group completely had a hand in this whole incident by now. Now to just wait and see if we can confirm that Future Foundation was involved as well...

Ah, and
Score: 140

:cry: Monoc games
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Kresnik
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Kresnik » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:59 pm

I really enjoyed the Toko and Shirokuma boss fights in this chapter.

Although in actual terms as bosses I don't think they were really up to much; thematically I loved them. Toko as the traitor and Shirokuma running at you asking you to shoot him. I loved them both.

This is also the chapter where I thought the game started picking up - before this I found things a little slow.

Return to “Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls”