Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:06 am

Do the "random encounters" ever get more powerful/more worthy to fight? Right now they just seem like pointless additions to slow the player down than to present any real threat/challenge since I can one-shot them. :|
PSN: YuriFan9999

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:16 am

there's a föag item called "dark orb" in japanese that will let you avoid the random encounters, btw.
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Spoiler:
I just saw an event with K-Sha hiding in a box. Is this the "nap event" that the true end guide was talking about?

killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby killer9i1994 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Seems as though the Hyperdimension portion of the game is almost fully voiced in English, or at least every major cutscene is so far. I picked Noire's route first and just finished it. Her story alone was better than all of Victory. Noire x K-Sha forever, sorry Nep.
Spoiler:
We now have our first actual yuri in the series with K-Sha, even if its somewhat one-sided. Plus, she's a damn yandere for Noire. It couldn't get any better.

I also really hope the Gold Third members get to join the party later. K-Sha was badass in battle.

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:36 pm

I haven't played too much of it yet but I've been enjoying it for the most part.

There have been some trade-offs. Some things I think are better now, some other things not so much. But overall, it's been a general improvement so far I think.

At the very least, Umio has proven to not be anywhere near as annoying as I thought he was going to be. So far anyway. Definitely a huge step up from the likes of Pippin and Otton.

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:45 am

killer9i1994 wrote:Seems as though the Hyperdimension portion of the game is almost fully voiced in English, or at least every major cutscene is so far. I picked Noire's route first and just finished it. Her story alone was better than all of Victory. Noire x K-Sha forever, sorry Nep.
Spoiler:
We now have our first actual yuri in the series with K-Sha, even if its somewhat one-sided. Plus, she's a damn yandere for Noire. It couldn't get any better.

I also really hope the Gold Third members get to join the party later. K-Sha was badass in battle.

The characters so far are really good, and now I'm starting to fear that they'll all disappear from the series again like the V characters ;_;
With a cast this big I suppose it's inevitable, but I'll really miss some of these people.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:00 am

I'm already getting bored of repeatedly killing the Fenrirs in Noire's chapter. Is there any other (or at least a different quest) way to gain shares? I've already increased public relations to rank 5, but I lost some shares due to Uni getting KO'd once. :(

Edit: Neverimind I just got the event after going to the second dungeon. :) Now I can continue the game with my overleveled characters.

killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby killer9i1994 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Blanc's story was fun, but Vert's was a total drag. Didn't really enjoy any of it. Now all that's left is Nep's. I figured I'd save hers for last cause I'm sure it'll be great.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:58 pm

well I enjoyed Nepgear.
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby killer9i1994 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:08 am

My1xT wrote:well I enjoyed Nepgear.

As did I. Nepgear was the only good thing about Vert's story.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:54 pm

Where/when can I find lots of items that level up the scouts? Right now I have a bunch of them but rarely get the items that let me level them up. :(

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:44 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Where/when can I find lots of items that level up the scouts? Right now I have a bunch of them but rarely get the items that let me level them up. :(

There's a limited amount you can find each playthrough, iirc. So, just gotta do a lot of playthroughs!

I think you mainly find them in hidden treasure things. But It's been ages since I played this game.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:05 pm

Speaking of the scouts is there any point in leveling up the "useless scouts"? By that I mean the ones with purely negative effects.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:32 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Speaking of the scouts is there any point in leveling up the "useless scouts"? By that I mean the ones with purely negative effects.

Well, those effects only effect you when you're actually in the dungeon, and don't really make them have worse findings, so there is a reason for it, for sure.

I just leveled the ones I liked really.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Tech
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Tech » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:17 pm

killer9i1994 wrote:Seems as though the Hyperdimension portion of the game is almost fully voiced in English, or at least every major cutscene is so far. I picked Noire's route first and just finished it. Her story alone was better than all of Victory. Noire x K-Sha forever, sorry Nep.
Spoiler:

I love this game and I have to agree with Noire x K-Sha forever. K-Sha is my favorite new character in the game. Noire has the best story out of the four CPUs to me.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”