Question about online war

G3nocide00
Peon
Peon

Question about online war

Postby G3nocide00 » Tue May 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Im guessing the answer is no, but it would be amazing if true.

When im battling online in the war, am i fighting against real people? Or just human troops played by ai?

Lockyff7
Peon
Peon

Re: Question about online war

Postby Lockyff7 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:34 am

When I was playing the Beta I encountered a team that acted Very human, made good tactical decisions and the only reason I won was because I hired 2 mercs. After playing online operations any chance I could, I can say the AI loves using fighters to charge ahead even when defending a base and love using poison mist when an acid throw or attack mist would prove better, but this team defended and made me come to them, used cyclone and fire spell instead of flare trap, and a hunter who used long snipe 3 times in one battle to kill 2 of my units, very well played, never seen that before from ANY AI in the beta.

I do believe you can run into human players since the war operations all take place at the same time, it may just be rare since AI troops are mixed in as well.

It was very fun, but since the beta was not an open one or very advertised, it was rare to run into those fun human controlled fights. I hope once the full game is released that we will encounter more human in war operations.

Return to “Grand Kingdom”