Digital Preorder Issue

elenis
New Vassal
New Vassal

Digital Preorder Issue

Postby elenis » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:32 am

I got into the PS4 closed beta and enjoyed the game so I ordered of PSN. As of today I still only seem to have the lite demo and when I try to select from the playstation store to push my preorder down to my PS4 it doesn't seem to do anything. I was able to push down other games to my PS4 though. Anyone else having the same issue I am?

Emirus
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Digital Preorder Issue

Postby Emirus » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:49 am

Same here. I already sent a message on Twitter to NIS America. Hopefully more people do the same and NISA fixes the issue soon.

Emirus
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Emirus » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:17 am

The solution of restoring worked for me after I delete and redownload the game!

Taiyz
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Taiyz » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:29 am

Just an FYI, that solution does not work for everybody. All my licenses restore successfully except for "Grand Kingdom Preorder," an error at the end appears specifically stating that it cannot be restored. Still unable to play the full version.

Boero
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Boero » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:11 am

Right, I received an error message for Grand Kingdom when I tried to restore licenses.

The_Dood_Abides
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby The_Dood_Abides » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:27 am

Taiyz wrote:Just an FYI, that solution does not work for everybody. All my licenses restore successfully except for "Grand Kingdom Preorder," an error at the end appears specifically stating that it cannot be restored. Still unable to play the full version.

Boero wrote:Right, I received an error message for Grand Kingdom when I tried to restore licenses.

Are you using an NA or EU PSN account, and are you playing the NA or EU version of the game?

Did you participate in the beta?

Did you preorder the game digitally, or just buy it on release?

After restoring licenses, you may need to redownload the Grand Kingdom application from the PlayStation Store. Currently there are two Grand Kingdom products on the PlayStation Store--"Grand Kingdom," which is the Full Game, and "Grand Kingdom Demo." Make sure you download the "Full Game" version of Grand Kingdom and not the demo.

If you're getting an error message when you restore your license, please PM me a screenshot of the error message so I can investigate further.

If this does not resolve your issue, please PM me.
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Boero
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Boero » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:21 pm

The_Dood_Abides wrote:Are you using an NA or EU PSN account, and are you playing the NA or EU version of the game?

I have an NA account, and I hope I was playing the NA version because I have no idea how I could have accessed the EU version.

Yes

I pre-ordered it on May 3rd, after participating in the beta, and loving it, so this delay is really breaking my heart.
After restoring licenses, you may need to redownload the Grand Kingdom application from the PlayStation Store. Currently there are two Grand Kingdom products on the PlayStation Store--"Grand Kingdom," which is the Full Game, and "Grand Kingdom Demo." Make sure you download the "Full Game" version of Grand Kingdom and not the demo.

Restoring the license yields an error message, and--you know what? I'll just post a bunch of pictures. Easier than explaining.
If you're getting an error message when you restore your license, please PM me a screenshot of the error message so I can investigate further.

I guess let's start with the restore license bit. Nope:

http://gdriv.es/boero/Restore.JPG

If I go to my library, I only have the pre-order version visible:

http://gdriv.es/boero/Library.JPG

But it's just a tease. I have the option of buying or downloading, but that download button does nothing.

http://gdriv.es/boero/Download.JPG

Similarly, if I go through the Store, I only have the option to buy:

http://gdriv.es/boero/Store.JPG

I can try going to my download list on the website, but that just gives me a sad error:

http://gdriv.es/boero/website.JPG

... I'm sorry, if what doesn't resolve my issue?

I removed the image tags because the pictures were being rotated 90 - 180 degrees, and I don't want to mess with trying to fix it.

avishay1985
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby avishay1985 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:21 am

I have a similar issue
i participated in the Beta and then pre ordered the game (at 17/5/16)
when i run it, i get the lite version (demo version), when i try to restore licenses i get error NP-39227-3

tried to rebuild ps4 database - no luck
tried to delete the game and redownload (tried to restore licenses when the game is deleted), still no luck

contact the sony online chat support twice
they told me to de-activate & activate my ps4 as primary
after that i tried again to restore licenses , also deleted and redownload the game, but still the issue remains the same
(lite version when i run the game, i get error NP-39227-3 when trying to restore licenses)

also i'm using of course NA account and the game is from the NA digial psn store

Boero
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Boero » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:41 am

avishay1985 wrote:tried to delete the game and redownload (tried to restore licenses when the game is deleted), still no luck

Right, I should mention that when I have been able to redownload the game, it ends up being the DemoLite version. I couldn't redownload it last night while I was taking pictures though.
contact the sony online chat support twice
they told me to de-activate & activate my ps4 as primary
after that i tried again to restore licenses , also deleted and redownload the game, but still the issue remains the same
(lite version when i run the game, i get error NP-39227-3 when trying to restore licenses)

I tracked down the number for Sony support, and they were similarly unhelpful. They asked me to activate my PS4 as primary even though it's my only PS4, and it's clearly been set up as my primary since I got it 6 months ago. They also offered to refund the game, which I bought at a discounted rate, and then purchase it at full price, but:
A. I'd essentially be getting charged for some error that is not my fault
B. I assume it would no longer the pre-order version
C. There's really no guarantee that I wouldn't still have the problem, and Sony support would probably just go, "LOL, whoops, sorry, LOL." :(

avishay1985
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby avishay1985 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:05 pm

You can download the game through the psn pc site. From there there is an option of download (although the game version there isn't listed as bought)

I believe the problem is the demo & the full version contain the same content (as the beta) since both of them take about 4.6 gb
So the only difference is the license you have.

I also tried to delete the save data. But without luck.

BTW. Did sony suggested discounting the current game price? Or even let you acquire the regular version with no additional cost?
This way you don't suffer becuase of sony\nis america licensing issues

RavenKE
Peon
Peon

Postby RavenKE » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:44 pm

I preordered the game did the restore licence thing
It kinda work in a way where my game became full
But i have not recieved the bonus charm scrolls and theme that was with the preorder.
I tried the method with the training thing posted on fb.. But it didnt work for me

Boero
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Boero » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:46 pm

avishay1985 wrote:You can download the game through the psn pc site. From there there is an option of download (although the game version there isn't listed as bought)

This method only ends up installing the DemoLite version, at least in my case.
BTW. Did sony suggested discounting the current game price? Or even let you acquire the regular version with no additional cost?
This way you don't suffer becuase of sony\nis america licensing issues

Nope. They will refund the price I paid, and let me purchase the game at full price. Only option. I even asked if they could discount it for me to the price that I paid, or just add the title to my account without refunding it, and they said no. They were less than useless, which is why I'm here hoping NISA can fix the issue somehow.

Boero
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Boero » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:49 pm

RavenKE wrote:I preordered the game did the restore licence thing
But i have not recieved the bonus charm scrolls and theme that was with the preorder.
I tried the method with the training thing posted on fb.. But it didnt work for me

You should check your themes--I actually got mine as soon as I pre-ordered.

Taiyz
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Taiyz » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:16 am

The_Dood_Abides wrote:Are you using an NA or EU PSN account, and are you playing the NA or EU version of the game?

North American account.

Yes, I redeemed the beta May 3rd, played the beta first on May 8th, pre-ordered May 17th.

The issue is that the license cannot be restored, I have tried multiple configurations of downloading the game, restoring licenses before/after running it, downloading from http://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and my Download List, downloading directly from my Library on the PS4 (which didn't work at all the first few days, the download meter would appear for an instant but the game file would not be added to my Downloads, or the Download Queue on Sony's website would display an error like Boero's website screenshot.) It's worth noting that when I delete the game and restart the console, the library shows Grand Kingdom Pre-Order, but when the game is installed or immediately after I delete it and visit the Library, it is listed as Grand Kingdom. Both entries feature different art, Boero's Library screenshot reflects the uninstalled version, while mine reflects the installed version.

Here are a series of chronological screenshots including the error message from the license restoral process:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/ ... 0large.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/ ... 0large.png

RavenKE
Peon
Peon

Postby RavenKE » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:45 pm

Boero wrote:
RavenKE wrote:I preordered the game did the restore licence thing

You should check your themes--I actually got mine as soon as I pre-ordered.

Ohhhhh hahaha youre right haha thanks and my bad i do have the theme. I thought i still had to dl it from the store.
I still have the problem with the charm scrolls though

Return to “Grand Kingdom”