Zetta or Base Panel

Official Makai Kingdom discussion forum.

Which serves as a better entrance?

Zetta
61%
Base Panel
39%

Total votes: 38

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Zetta or Base Panel

Postby Ubiquitor » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Each has its merits...

Zetta is mobile (via throwing).

Base Panel is more accessible (with regard to returning units).
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

overlord zaku 2008
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Zetta or Base Panel

Postby overlord zaku 2008 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:05 am

i say base panel because if you in a fight with some strong foes you can always return you weaker (Lower leveled) or tired (low hp/sp) characters to the base panel and bring out a fresh new batch of characters. however one thing i don't care for when it comes to base panel is if tossing an enemy monster that has not yet been unlocked or an enemy human character in to your base panel no matter if you have nothing but lvl 9999s in it you're screwed because that enemy is going to destory every thing in the base panel.

now for Zetta i don't like the fact that you can not return injured units to the kingdom. however Zetta has hp and can take damage just like a nomal character but his hp is pretty high so even if he were to be attack it wouldn't kill him in one hit with a few exceptions like lvl 9999s for example. the mobility factor is good due to the fact that you can throw him to a certian location like say right next to the enemy and invite your characters and facilities right in to the battle.
Image Image

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 pm

overlord zaku 2008 wrote:i say base panel because if you in a fight with some strong foes you can always return you weaker (Lower leveled) or tired (low hp/sp) characters to the base panel and bring out a fresh new batch of characters. however one thing i don't care for when it comes to base panel is if tossing an enemy monster that has not yet been unlocked or an enemy human character in to your base panel no matter if you have nothing but lvl 9999s in it you're screwed because that enemy is going to destory every thing in the base panel.

now for Zetta i don't like the fact that you can not return injured units to the kingdom. however Zetta has hp and can take damage just like a nomal character but his hp is pretty high so even if he were to be attack it wouldn't kill him in one hit with a few exceptions like lvl 9999s for example. the mobility factor is good due to the fact that you can throw him to a certian location like say right next to the enemy and invite your characters and facilities right in to the battle.

That of which you speak is very true, yet in Makai Kingdom certain accommodations can be made. Yes, once characters have been invited, they cannot be uninvited; however, any facility/vehicle can serve the role of storage. In other words, if your low-leveled characters need to be removed, place them in an empty facility, then use the newly acquired space to invite more characters; thus, that particular functionality of the base panel is satisfied.
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

jackvinsly
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby jackvinsly » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 am

I like both but my first priority on Bas panel.because when i just want to say base panel because when are You fight With some strong foes you can return to in your looser leveled or tired on the characters to the base Panel for Bring out of fresh and new batch of characters and i tried to help to do enemy .

Pamela_Ibis
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Pamela_Ibis » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:10 am

I pick Zetta just because it looks more kick ass lol

Burin077
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Burin077 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Sorry Zetta, but the Base Panel still wins for me. Convenience and the fact I don't have to worry about it getting attacked right off the bat, or even being victim to a stray attack or something.

You're still badass though, Zetta! Don't get me wrong at all!

- B
Burin077: Netherworld Creator / Destroyer
6-Year Disgaea Veteran

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:21 am

The value of Zetta is proportional to the strategic skill of the player. Base panel accommodates players regardless of skill (but is too simplistic for exploitation).
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

-Asagi, Soul Nomad

Burin077
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Burin077 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Ubiquitor wrote:The value of Zetta is proportional to the strategic skill of the player. Base panel accommodates players regardless of skill (but is too simplistic for exploitation).

Hey now, don't get me wrong, I haven't played Makai Kingdom enough to really judge it completely fairly yet. I mean where I am now in Makai Kingdom so far Zetta's not been that bad, and I've been using my buildings quite well to compliment my strategy. I just find the Base Panel to be simple enough, probably when I get better at the game I may find a bit more use for Zetta than I do at the moment.

- B
Burin077: Netherworld Creator / Destroyer
6-Year Disgaea Veteran

Drill Knight
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Drill Knight » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:09 pm

I would be tempted to say base panel since you have the ability to return units.This is useful since You can preserve you total number of units being able to be sent out.So if someone is near death you can send them back in lieu of a full health and possibly better suited unit.

Hyoukami
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Hyoukami » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:45 am

Zetta can summon facilities and vehicle, but still base panel are better for me since it won't destroy bonuses :D

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Moving base panels are a lot better for gridless games ex. Zetta and Marona. Base panels are better for the grid games though
ImageImageImage

DarkPrier
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby DarkPrier » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:57 pm

AsukaNeumaki wrote:Moving base panels are a lot better for gridless games ex. Zetta and Marona. Base panels are better for the grid games though

I would say that base panels are superior to Marona though, because PB's game mechanics don't allow for the badly needed storage of injured units. In my case, my weaker units die before they leave anyway.

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:27 pm

DarkPrier wrote:
AsukaNeumaki wrote:Moving base panels are a lot better for gridless games ex. Zetta and Marona. Base panels are better for the grid games though

I would say that base panels are superior to Marona though, because PB's game mechanics don't allow for the badly needed storage of injured units. In my case, my weaker units die before they leave anyway.

Yes they are I was just saying because at least your base panel can't be killed like Marona and Zetta can be
ImageImageImage

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:52 pm

... I never really found Zetta being killed to be an issue.

Heck, his damage being transferred around, I thought, was a huge advantage, if I'm remembering it right.

Larkybroages
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Larkybroages » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 pm

The base panel for me. Being able to return units is a life saver. And if Zetta does get hit, even if he takes no damage, you can no longer summon anything! Can't remember if that ended with me getting a game over or not (probably), but I imagine it happened to someone else.

Return to “Makai Kingdom”