Just finished this game!

Official Makai Kingdom discussion forum.
Burin077
Geo Master
Geo Master

Just finished this game!

Postby Burin077 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Hello all, I just finished Makai Kingdom recently and I have to say at first I didn't really know what I was getting into when I first started it, but I got into it pretty quickly after I got my bearings in the game.

Overall for the original story I think it's pretty funny and has a pretty interesting ending, I have yet to fully complete all the extra stuff in the game, however.

So, as far as the game itself goes, thank you NIS for a very amusing, and entertaining game!

I am still confused however on what became of King Drake the Third, and of Seedle.

(Before the rest of you jump on me and say "You JUST beat it?!" Know that I didn't know about the game until late last year, yes, I HAVE been living under a rock! :lol: )

- B
Burin077: Netherworld Creator / Destroyer
6-Year Disgaea Veteran

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Just finished this game!

Postby Ubiquitor » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Burin077 wrote:I am still confused however on what became of King Drake the Third, and of Seedle.

Alexander, who is technically more powerful than Seedle (based on levels), beat-up Seedle. It does not really matter whether or not Seedle died from this.
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Just finished this game!

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Gosh I hated the final world because it took forever and I just wanted to get to the end and
Spoiler:
fight Salome
and see the ending of the game. I loved the ending
Spoiler:
It was sorta've a suprise for me to find out Trenia was the Sacred Tome and I was happy to see even Zetta get a happy end.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Makai Kingdom”