Would you buy BRS The Game without the LE?

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum

Would you buy Black Rock Shooter The Game if the LE was not available?

Yes, definitely.
17%
Yes, of course! I wasn't going to get the LE anyways.
13%
Yes, but I would still REALLY want the LE and would be REALLY disappointed!!!
42%
Yes, but I'd wait for a price drop or something cause I'd be sad...
8%
Possibly, but the possibility that the LE won't be released hadn't even occured to me!
2%
Nope, I would no longer be interested.
17%

Total votes: 52

krown klown
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Would you buy BRS The Game without the LE?

Postby krown klown » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:11 am

ragnar14 wrote:
アクターレ wrote:You do not own digital products, you are buying a license to PLAY them for the time they are supported. With physical discs, they are essentially your's forever since they are not tied to a system.

If my N64 breaks down, all I have to do is ebay another one and all my games work fine on it.

I think some of you guys who laugh at this are going to be in for a very rude awakening in a few years when you get the urge to replay Disgaea or something, and you find your PSP won't turn on for whatever reason, and you can't redownload the games to another console since Sony cut the service.

You do know discs and rom chips eventually degrade, right? Certainly the lifespan you'll get out of a physical copy should exceed a digital purchase (*cough* XBL has actually removed current gen content), it doesn't mean it'll last forever. The only way to get forever is to backup stuff. As long as you don't go piratety crazy it's a perfectly fair use, and you shouldn't have any moral issues with it.

Professionally made disc are said to last 100 years or so , but who knows for sure, some could degrade faster, some last longer.

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”