Criminal Girls official info thread (read this first)

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Re: Criminal Girls official info thread (read this first)

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:14 pm

If the burden of proof isn't on the act of censorship, then it means people are allowed to change things for the sake of changing things.

No.

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:13 pm

I guess we're both talking about two fundamentally different things. Let's move on since we keep getting off-topic (we can move this to my Hot Topic thread in General if you're interested, that's kinda why I created it, so people could have a specific outlet for all the controversial issues).

BDSMKane
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby BDSMKane » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:41 am

lopez wrote:
Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:
Rednal wrote:I ain't going through 90 pages of angry discussions just to pull out a few relevant bits. Sorry. :lol:

And that's why I ain't requesting you to elaborate over PM like you offered. Given that it's likely you'll misrepresent and exaggerate the other views to make your position sound like the only reasonable one like you always did.

It's hard to stay objective when the prevailing arguments and general discussion have been heavily biased subjective views.

I have to wonder if this post was intentionally ironic, or just an oversight.
BDSMKane wrote:A defective product was released by NIS America on March 25, 2014.....and any support for that product is(by all appearances) non-existent. That's the core issue, and it reeks of poor business ethics.

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:22 am

BDSMKane wrote:
lopez wrote:
Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:
Rednal wrote:I ain't going through 90 pages of angry discussions just to pull out a few relevant bits. Sorry. :lol:

And that's why I ain't requesting you to elaborate over PM like you offered. Given that it's likely you'll misrepresent and exaggerate the other views to make your position sound like the only reasonable one like you always did.

It's hard to stay objective when the prevailing arguments and general discussion have been heavily biased subjective views.

I have to wonder if this post was intentionally ironic, or just an oversight.

If this was intentionally ironic, then lopez is a terrible moderator. Since I'm charitable, I went with the latter.

Return to “Criminal Girls”