"Divinity" skills can work to your advantage
What is "Divinity"?
It is a special power that is given in reward from each of the Vessels, the representatives of the factions.
Depending on who you give the Blood Crystals to, you will receive different skills in return.
You can activate the skills by using the "Morale Gauge."
- It's in a skill tree format, so you will not be able to learn the skills you did not select. Make sure you choose the most suitable path for your party.
Introduction of Skills
Marilith's Divinity Skills
- Holy Light
- Recovers wounded allies every turn.
- Spirit Wall
- Nullify all conditions and enhance magic defense.
Riu's Divinity Skills
- Sword Bond
- Defend against charm attacks and gain advantage.
- Sky Dragon
- Devote your body to the dragon and launch preemptive attacks.
Alm's Divinity Skills
- Calls the Giants to perform stronger magic.
- Dark Veil
- Surrounds the party with Overlord's power and protects them from long range attacks.
Some skills can be used multiple times to stack the effects.