To celebrate the release of Yomawari: Night Alone, we're having an art contest! Get inspired by the spirits and monsters in the game, then create your own for a chance to win an awesome prize! The creator of Yomawari, Yu Mizokami, will choose her three favorites once the contest ends.
How to Enter
- Create a piece of digital art featuring the little girl from Yomawari (learn more here) and a spirit or monster from your own imagination (Dimensions: 3600 x 4800 pixels)
- Submit a 4MB or less JPEG or PNG of your art to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 27, 2016, 11:59PM Pacific Time.
- Please hold on to your original working file as you will need to submit it to us if you are a winner.
- Original hand-drawn illustration request from Yu Mizokami
- Nippon Ichi Prize Package (Rose & Mion T-shirt, Prinny King cell-phone stand, Yomawari art booklet, Mion buttons)
SECOND PLACENippon Ichi Prize Package (Rose & Mion T-shirt, Prinny King cell-phone stand, Yomawari art booklet, Mion buttons)
THIRD PLACEYomawari art booklet, Mion buttons
- The Contest time and date begins October 25th, 2016, 10:00 AM Pacific Time, and runs until November 27, 2016, 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Artwork displaying logos, product brands, and/or store names other than Yomawari: Night Alone is ineligible.
- We reserve the right to reject any artwork depicting inappropriate and/or graphic content.
- Contestants may submit as many entries as they want, but each contestant is eligible to win only one prize.
- Artwork submitted should be created by you for the Contest and for this Contest alone. We will not accept artwork published prior to the date of October 25, 2016, 10:00 AM Pacific Time.
- All artwork submitted becomes property of the NIS America, Inc. NIS America, Inc. reserves the right to alter, crop, and edit any submissions for future use.
- For additional contest rules and eligibility, please go here.
Please send all submissions to email@example.com
* Spirits and monsters depicted in the images above are fan-made and do not appear in the actual game.