NIS America, Inc. is seeking a Customer Support Representative who will be able to address customer issues effectively and professionally. Customer Support Representatives will be responsible for learning our internal customer support system, demonstrating good grammar in e-mail messages, and performing database entry. This job also requires Customer Support Representatives to familiarize themselves with our NISA Online Store policies and demonstrate clear, thoughtful, and respectful communication with our customers and warehouses.
Responsibilities include modifying store orders, resolving customer requests amicably, assessing damaged inventory, data entry, and corresponding with the warehouses effectively. We are seeking candidates with a background in customer service, a strong work ethic, a sense of responsibility, strong English communication skills, and a passion for helping others, dood!
Skills / Requirements:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work at our office located in Santa Ana, CA.
- Must be available at least 3 days a week (normal Customer Support hours are 10:00am to 5:00pm).
- Background in customer service a plus.
- Must demonstrate strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be proficient with operating a Windows-based computer.
- Having a familiarity with low level accounting is a plus, but not required.
- Having knowledge of our games, anime, and merchandise is a plus, but not required.
This is a temporary position lasting the duration of the project (approximately 2 months).