NIS America, Inc. is seeking a Graphic Designer for our future titles for the PlayStation®4, and Nintendo Switch systems.
Job Description / Skill
1) Create art work (logo, title sheets, manuals, disc labels, bonus items, advertising and promotional materials) based on the design concept;
- Use Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) to create the graphic art.
- Present the finished graphic art to producers and art directors at the critique session.
2) Coordinate production projects;
- Establish a timeline, asset management, and approval requirements during production process.
- Ensure that calendar deadlines and approvals are fulfilled.
3) Database and Library
- Maintain and organize all art work and proofs.
- Organize production library.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Candidate must be able to work at our office located in Santa Ana, CA.
- Candidate must be available 4 days a week (normal hours are 10:00am - 6:00pm)