NIS America, Inc. is seeking a Quality Assurance Game Tester for in-development titles for the PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Nintendo Switch™, and PC systems.
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Status: Temporary part-time
Work Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm (can be flexible)
Testers will be responsible for evaluating development builds of our games to find and report bugs and text errors. Tasks also include recording footage, regressing bugs, managing bug reports, communicating with other team members and leads, and various administrative tasks. Prime candidates are self-motivated, proficient in English, teamwork-minded, and detail-oriented.
Work availability is dependent on upcoming projects and the duration of testing periods. Flexible work schedules can be arranged.
*Note: Applicants will be required to take a short grammar test. They must score above a certain level to move on to the main interview process. If the applicant fails this test, he or she may apply for the position again after a 3-month period.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace applications.
- Experience using or owning game consoles.
- Ability to work on in-development games with discretion.
- Passion for video games and/or Japanese culture.
- BA or higher degrees in English, Literature, Script Writing or any other related field a plus.
- Bilingual Japanese, French, German, or Spanish a plus.