NIS America, Inc. is currently seeking a Web Designer/Developer to work full time as part of the Multimedia team. They will be responsible for designing and developing product websites as well as managing the company’s homepage. The position requires both solid design and programming skills.
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Status: Full Time
Work Hours: Mon-Fri, 9-6 (can be flexible)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Design and develop product websites for promotion and advertisement
- Update and maintain company homepage and existing product websites
- Design online advertisements, such as banners and takeover skins
- Handle communications and asset submission with outside parties
Candidate should be enthusiastic and creative, possess the ability to work independently and collectively, and be a conceptual thinker with excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
Candidate should be eager to learn modern industry tools and techniques, and stay compliant with the latest web standards.
Candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects and have a sense of urgency. Good organization and attention to detail are mandatory.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator - Essential
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic about Japanese games and anime culture
- Be flexible with changing requirements and schedules Must be able to work with constant and strict deadlines
- Seeks fulfillment in delivering high quality products / services to our fans
- Must be over 18
- Familiar with web marketing, such as analytics, SEO, etc.
- Familiar with back-end web development (PHP, MySQL, SSH).
- Knowledge of Drupal
- Knowledge of development frameworks and tools, such as jQuery, Bootstrap and/or Foundation
- Comments/Questions: Please submit a resume and links to portfolio and/or five to six examples of work.